By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Once I buy my Switch in July it will leave my PS4 Pro in the dust.

I want to play the best third party games so that's why I will never buy the switch.

Around the Network

And soon he will have his first date. Shortly after he will become married, will have children and then he wont have time for childish things like videogames anymore.

The End.

Hunting Season is done...

You are predicting something that has an outcome totally under your control, now that is a gambler!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

JRPGfan said:
SonytendoAmiibo said:
And you can sell the PS4 Pro to pay for more Switch games! It's more important to have your ENTIRE game library playable ANYWHERE.

If you ignore the fact that the switch doesnt have alot of the games the PS4 has.

If you ignore the fact that the switch released 2 months ago.

rodea_sky_soldier said:
JRPGfan said:

If you ignore the fact that the switch doesnt have alot of the games the PS4 has.

How does it contradict what JRPGf said? It doesnt. Actually it supports his claim. The NS doesnt have many games. Including many the PS4 has. Becauae it was lauched only a few month ago.

Around the Network

I should post a picture of my Xbox One and PS4. Neither have been played since buying the Switch.

The Switch is more than the sum of its parts. Being able to play with my family and coworkers, take it to appointments, not having to be restricted to within 15 feet of the TV (Wii U) and having the ability to on demand play local multiplayer has completely changed what I want from playing games.

Too soon to see how successful this system will be, but as it sands right now unless I can take it with me and play with people on the fly no amount of raw horse power can pull me away from my Switch. And with titles like Splatoon and Xenoblade on the way, I feel entirely comfortable with that.

Zoombael said:
rodea_sky_soldier said:

How does it contradict what JRPGf said? It doesnt. Actually it supports his claim. The NS doesnt have many games. Including many the PS4 has. Becauae it was lauched only a few month ago.

He says like switch haven't any games. I said "is because was released 2 months ago".

rodea_sky_soldier said:
Zoombael said:

He says like switch haven't any games. I said "is because was released 2 months ago".

Yes. Naturally. This short after a platform launch there arent many (noteworthy) games.

rodea_sky_soldier said:
Zoombael said:

I didnt say that in the qoute.   <----- notice this part please.

What I said was "PS4 has games you cannot / willnot ever be able to play on the switch".

It doesnt matter if its now, or a year from now (when the switch has a few more games to play).

There is a differnce.

My point was:

You shouldnt sell your PS4 and just go purely Switch, you ll be missing out on soooooo many games.

Why did I say it? because someone foolishly said "sell your ps4pro, buy more switch games instead".

this guy:

SonytendoAmiibo said:
And you can sell the PS4 Pro to pay for more Switch games! It's more important to have your ENTIRE game library playable ANYWHERE.

I think thats stupid advice tbh.

Thats why I wrote what I did.

As a huge fan of candy crush when i get an iphone it will leave my ps4 and switch in the dust.