By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Once I buy my Switch in July it will leave my PS4 Pro in the dust.

I am predicting this because the same thing happened before. My Wii U left my Standard PS4 in the dust all throughout 2015. i was just playing it much more than my Playstation. As of right now, I am having the NINTENDO WITHDRAWALS and it's bugging me. I'm done spring session in July, and what game relases in July??. SPLATOON 2 RELEASES WHEN I GET OUT OF SCHOOL. So when I get my Switch I predict it'll put my PS4 Pro out of business until The Last of US 2 comes out or something. I want to play BotW, Splatoon 2 and many more games.

I was in a rush making this, so sorry if its not detailed enough              

Around the Network

Prediction: I will never understand you xD

And you can sell the PS4 Pro to pay for more Switch games! It's more important to have your ENTIRE game library playable ANYWHERE.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Splatboom 2 is coming!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Nintation360 said:

I'm done spring session in July, and what game relases in July??             

June-July:

Tokyo Xanadu

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

AereA

Valkyria Revolution

The Golf Club 2

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood (mmo)

God Wars Future Past

Dark Rose Valkyrie

Tekken 7

Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

and more... these where just the ones I thought where most appealing.

and for some reason... all the raceing games (at once lmao):

MXGP 3, MotoGP 17, Cars 3 drive to win, WipEout Omega Collection, Dirt 4 (not rally), Micro Machines World Series....

Around the Network

SonytendoAmiibo said:
And you can sell the PS4 Pro to pay for more Switch games! It's more important to have your ENTIRE game library playable ANYWHERE.

If you ignore the fact that the switch doesnt have alot of the games the PS4 has.

Trolling?

Sounds like you have an obsessive personality. I too have one, and tend to have trouble splitting my time between my PC/PS4/Wii U (now Switch). I tend to just focus on one at a time.

It can be stressful. :D

Gotta get that weekly dosage of attention

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850