By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA Planning Revivals of major IP's!!!

Jet grind radio should be top priority

Around the Network

I would love for a Sonic game more like this.

Just need a little more work on Sonic's animations.  But, it looks like a classic Sonic game, only with much better graphics.

I would also love a Chakan: The Forever Man remake along the lines of Bloodbourne. 

Xxain said:

Streets of Rage
Golden Ax
Shinobi
Outrun
Phantasy Star
Fantasy Zone
Jet Grind Radio
House of the Dead
Panzer Dragoon
Virtua Fighter

Afterburner

Crazy Taxi

I would just die. Most exciting news all year

As much as I love and played most of this games, I can't see anything in this list that has the potential to be a big hit. They could have managed it 20 years ago if they gave them 1 new, high quality release at each generation, the way Nintendo managed their IPs. But hey, I would be happy to be wrong ;)

Norris2k said:
Xxain said:

Streets of Rage
Golden Ax
Shinobi
Outrun
Phantasy Star
Fantasy Zone
Jet Grind Radio
House of the Dead
Panzer Dragoon
Virtua Fighter

Afterburner

Crazy Taxi

I would just die. Most exciting news all year

As much as I love and played most of this games, I can't see anything in this list that has the potential to be a big hit. They could have managed it 20 years ago if they gave them 1 new, high quality release at each generation, the way Nintendo managed their IPs. But hey, I would be happy to be wrong ;)

I'm missing a few (Shining, Monkey Ball,) but these are considered to be SEGA's major Ip's from the 90's/early 2000's. If they're not choosing from this list, then what are they reviving?

BraLoD said:
I love the diversity of the games people are asking here, shows how many different people Sega had under its wing back in the day.

Absolutely. Sega has many faces.

Around the Network

So... When are they gonna revive Sanic?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Hopefully planning Panzer Dragoon and Jet Set Radio. I loved those on the original Xbox.

BraLoD said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Sanic Forces is right there.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

BraLoD said:
Captain_Yuri said:

That's Sanic right there.
They are reviving Sonic with Sonic Mania, tho.

Damn it, it didn't change the a to the o :T

BraLoD said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Damn it, it didn't change the a to the o :T

It's fine, I predicted your missteps.
You lack diligence in the way of fast.

Shit, that means I am turning into Sanic team. Nuuuu