By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - (Korean) Fatman From MGS2 Fires A Working Missile... With Rollerskates!

Around the Network

I think he just likes the attention. Just impose sanctions on them from everyone and let him roast in the sun for a bit but you just have to ignore his little outbursts after that. He's like a kid.

Im glad to see that title before mod changes it!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:

Which is the NICEST thing he's ever been called. His own mother contemplated an abortion the moment he was conceived.

What do you have to be so harsh to poor old Eddie? He's just an insecure man driven insane by his surroundings!

Around the Network

Everyone one is going to keep laughing until he develops one that reaches Japan and the US.

CaptainExplosion said:
Aeolus451 said:
I think he just likes the attention. Just impose sanctions on them from everyone and let him roast in the sun for a bit but you just have to ignore his little outbursts after that. He's like a kid.

We can't though. How can you ignore a nuke that landed in the sea of Japan?

But it's not an actual nuke that actually went off. 

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:

What do you have to be so harsh to poor old Eddie? He's just an insecure man driven insane by his surroundings!

I was talking about Kim Jong Un, the fat guy running a nation of terrorists.

I was intentionally pretending to think that you were referring to Eddie instead of Kim Jong-Un. 

Bristow9091 said:
Jranation said:

I... actually really love the title of this thread. 10/10

But it is just a normal missile, right? not a nuke or anything.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

CaptainExplosion said:
WagnerPaiva said:

But it is just a normal missile, right? not a nuke or anything.

It could've been though, which is why we need to slit his fat throat before he gets one with an atomic tip. He's an unstable little 500 pound Hitler.

It's like you're going under the assumption that he's making all of these decisions unilaterally. There's others in the regime that want to do this too, or else he would already have been overthrown.