By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - HOLY CRAP! Who's in charge of the United States??? Josep Stalin?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-comey-white-house-contradictions/index.html

AND

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/11/oval-office-photos-donald-trump-russians-nr.cnn

Add to that the statements by the assistant director that the "rank and file" of the FBI...the ones probably close to the top of the pile of being most important...respected and followed his leadership.

Add to that Comey finds out he was fired while in California on a TV in a field office which contradicts what they said they did?

Who gets the next bullet I mean aren't sitting president's supposed to be mentally stable or something? He and all his poeple just proved themselves LIARS!!!! It's not even implied lying, they just outright LIED.

VP Pence"The Vice President just completely, without a doubt, no question and no confusion LIED in front of a billion poeple. What's next, "Uhhh Mr President instructed me to go poopee. I instructed him at that time I didn't need to go but he insisted I go. I then at that time agreed it was probably a good precautionary measure backed by congress and Jeff Sessions(who has nothing never ever never to do with any Russians)  that I go so I went(even though all I did was sit there and produce #Fake Grunt)"

If your president doesn't get his tan from a beach, you MUST impeach!

Around the Network

I imagine death makes leadership fairly difficult for Stalin at the moment.

Zekkyou said:
I imagine death makes leadership fairly difficult for Stalin at the moment.

Professional job execution without a real reason is the new bullet to the brainpan followed by a swift drop into a partially dug hole.

First off, lay off the left leaning CNN. You are never going to get a reliable story from them. Also, what are you talking about? And what lies are you referring to?

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Please, no knee-jerk reactions. Wait it out a bit, see what exactly they find, and in a week, perhaps, make your conclusions.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network
glimmer_of_hope said:
First off, lay off the left leaning CNN. You are never going to get a reliable story from them. Also, what are you talking about? And what lies are you referring to?

Umm more than CNN just produced a time line that totally does not line up with Comey's firing. Their information reporting doesn't match up either.

I watch ABC/NBC and CNN. I used CNN's information because they're not afraid to kick Trump in the balls for his #NoTtruths.

palou said:
Please, no knee-jerk reactions. Wait it out a bit, see what exactly they find, and in a week, perhaps, make your conclusions.

What knee jerk?  I'm learning more and more that this stuff needs to be attacked and dealt with NOW. If it doesn't it dies and gets swept under the rug like a whole bunch of things Trump has said and done. He's done nothing while he's been in office versus saying he was going to have a million things done by now. He's a liar, he admitted the job wasn't what he thought it was and he's not fit for it.

It is exactly these kind of hyperbolic comparisons that got Trump elected in the first place. 

Honestly, if I was interested in getting Trump elected to a 2nd term in 2020 I would go around making absurd comments like this too. 

"Trump worse than Hitler!"

"The Antichrist is in the White House!"

etc. and so forth.

It makes me almost want to vote for him, and I don't even vote. Is the enemy of my enemy is my friend type of thing. People hated Hillary so much they were willing to vote for literally anyone that ran against her (even Jeb Bush probably would have had a chance). 

The logic at work here is if people on the left hate Trump this much then he must represent an existential threat to their worldview(really he does not, is all overreaction); thus people vote for Trump. Is that simple really. 

DarthVolod said:

It is exactly these kind of hyperbolic comparisons that got Trump elected in the first place. 

Honestly, if I was interested in getting Trump elected to a 2nd term in 2020 I would go around making absurd comments like this too. 

"Trump worse than Hitler!"

"The Antichrist is in the White House!"

etc. and so forth.

It makes me almost want to vote for him, and I don't even vote. Is the enemy of my enemy is my friend type of thing. People hated Hillary so much they were willing to vote for literally anyone that ran against her (even Jeb Bush probably would have had a chance). 

The logic at work here is if people on the left hate Trump this much then he must represent an existential threat to their worldview(really he does not, is all overreaction); thus people vote for Trump. Is that simple really. 

Uhhh people hated Hillary so much because they thought she was a crook and a liar about her emails. Notice how close the election was? You'd have to be chronically stoned to think that she didn't get discredited at the absolute worst time for something she didn't even do.(trust me, I hate her, just less than trump but she still got screwed(and as we know, not by her husband).

First off, you're over reacting a little too much. Time to chill.

Second, people on both the RIGHT and LEFT said Comey should go. No one liked the guy and thought he did a pretty awful job.

Sanders
I think he should take a hard look at what he has done. And I think it would not be a bad thing for the American people if he did step down,”

Schumer
I do not have confidence in him any longer,

Pelosi
Maybe he's not in the right job," Pelosi said. "I think that we have to just get through this election and just see what the casualties are along the way.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-james-comey_us_587b8d67e4b0b3c7a7b1ce35
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-02/schumer-says-he-lost-confidence-in-fbi-s-comey-over-e-mail-probe
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/nancy-pelosi-james-comey-anthony-weiner/index.html

Moreover, the whole "HE's ONLY GOING IT TO STOP THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION," is nonesense. Trump has been spied on by the Obama admit and Rice has unmasked Trump and his team (with Sen Rand Paul demanding to know if he was unmasked). It's been confirmed that Trump has no Russia connection.

http://constitution.com/intelligence-chiefs-say-no-evidence-trump-russia-connection/

Morell, who was in line to become CIA director if Clinton won, said he had seen no evidence that Trump associates cooperated with Russians. He also raised questions about the dossier written by a former British intelligence officer, which alleged a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia…

Morell said he had learned that the former officer, Christopher Steele, paid his key Russian sources, and interviewed them through intermediaries.

“On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there is smoke, but there is no fire, at all,” Morell said at an event sponsored by the Cipher Brief, an intelligence web site.

“There’s no little campfire, there’s no little candle, there’s no spark. And there’s a lot of people looking for it.”

Anyone with any sense knows the Russia lie was cooked up because the Democrats didn't want to tell donors "We're idiots who put up the worst candidate ever." For reference, Hillary lose over a billion dollars and spent far and beyond Trump. They have also used the Russia lie anytime there is a side they don't like. Brexit is Russia. Le Pen is Russia. Heck, maybe I'm Russia.

Time to drop the crap. Let's talk about video games.

Visit my site for more

Known as Smashchu in a former life

No one is in charge of the United States; under Beloved Leader Kim-Jong Drumpf, it is formally known as "West Korea" or the "Democratic People's Republic of Amerika".

That's just what happens when a Constitutional Republic becomes a Banana Republic in 110 days.