By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone else not like Smash Bros.?

There's nothing to "get" about Smash. No epiphany involved. You either like it or you don't. Not everyone is going to enjoy the same games.

That said, Smash owns your soul with a warranty.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Phandera maybe I'll try to find the depth in this game you're talking about and give it another go. I really do want to like this game, I'm not a Nintendo hater at all. I feel so incredibly left out. And heh misteromar I almost did pick up No More Heroes instead, but I guess I can always go back and pick that up another day. There is another game I'm going to be buying because of this forum, and Zack and Wiki too, but No More Heroes first.

http://2ksports.com/go/gamerschoice/

Ok I did my part, I bought No More Heroes, but they were out of Zach and Wiki.

Ok got Zach and Wiki, now if I could just finally finish Twilight Princess so I can play all these Wii games I got waiting. And no I won't buy Okami.

DNF, now there is a game that should have been scrapped completely. Reminds me of a kid whose been in school for 12 years and still doesn't know what he wants to do. At one point you just need to man up and get a job.

My sister was like you are. She hated Melee until she started playing Brawl more in depth. However, do take in mind that I've been drinking, and I might very well have no idea what I'm talking about. Get NMH and Zack and Wiki btw.

Jlaff said:
Phandera maybe I'll try to find the depth in this game you're talking about and give it another go. I really do want to like this game, I'm not a Nintendo hater at all. I feel so incredibly left out. And heh misteromar I almost did pick up No More Heroes instead, but I guess I can always go back and pick that up another day. There is another game I'm going to be buying because of this forum, and Zack and Wiki too, but No More Heroes first.

Both excellent choices, and I'm sure you'll be able to find a happy home for your unloved Brawl disc. :)

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

It's too bad if it isn't doing it for you, but sometimes that just happens with games. Best I could recommend is that you go into with a couple buddies and just screw around. If that still doesn't cut it then hey, go with the other games that interest you. No More Heroes and Zack and Wiki deserve some lovin' too.

CIHYFS?

Around the Network

Heh Famous I'll probably keep it just to have it. I'm bad like that I impulse buy alot of games I don't have time to play. NiGHTS and RE4 Wii edition are sitting right under it, in the plastic since December. Oh and a link to a review that kinda sums up my feelings, to prove there are others like me. But I will still take your advice Phendrana.  http://rr.wii.ign.com/rrview/wii/super_smash_bros_brawl/748545/82606/

http://2ksports.com/go/gamerschoice/

Ok I did my part, I bought No More Heroes, but they were out of Zach and Wiki.

Ok got Zach and Wiki, now if I could just finally finish Twilight Princess so I can play all these Wii games I got waiting. And no I won't buy Okami.

DNF, now there is a game that should have been scrapped completely. Reminds me of a kid whose been in school for 12 years and still doesn't know what he wants to do. At one point you just need to man up and get a job.

send your copy to us poor europeans plz..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

If you don't like Brawl then you just fail. As Neos said, send your copy to us europeans.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

If you don´t like Brawl then you don´t be a gamer.

I live in a pal region and I imported brawl and then sold it on. I have every intention of buying it again and giving it a good playing. Because what sort of Nintendo Fan Man would I be, not having brawl in my collection of games.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-