By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft CEO: “Xbox Live Is the Biggest Gaming Social Network;” Talks “Connecting the Dots Around Gaming”

ArchangelMadzz said:
d21lewis said:

Yes because I can name different features that XBL has that PSN doesn't.

And chose not to or?

I'll list them tomorrow. I'll do the Xbox list of features not on PSN. Somebody else can do the counter list. Times limited, today.

Around the Network

Where are the games though?

OdinHades said:
Sure thing it is the biggest network if you conveniently just count every Windows 10 user with pre-installed Xbox app as a user, no matter if they use it or not.

Actually not true. Not every windows 10 device has the xbox app. My Brother and his friend didn't have the xbox app installed when they got a windows 10 pc. Also my windows 10 laptop didn't come with it. Also you have to have a gamertag to be included in this and by doing that you will actually need to use the xbox app and go through some verification process and set up a gamertag or go on xbox.com to set one up so it's not every windows 10 user that's included in this. And if you watch the conference they referee to 55m active monthly users.

It's better than PSN that's for sure.

ArchangelMadzz said:
d21lewis said:

Yes because I can name different features that XBL has that PSN doesn't.

And chose not to or?

The remote control can be done using the xbox app on mobile and PC so that isn't exclusive to Playstation. 

Around the Network

XBL kicks ass. That's why I enjoy xbox one so much. Best controller, best community, best online service and now with Scorpio best graphics/fps.

iNathan said:
It isn't Lmao

More PR bullshit, PSN makes double the money of Xbox Live and Steam is also much bigger than Live.

Keep it up Microsoft Lmao

Wrong.

Snoopy said:
XBL kicks ass. That's why I enjoy xbox one so much. Best controller, best community, best online service and now with Scorpio best graphics/fps.

Now with Scorpio? Like is this actually now or is this now, as in a few months time, now. What sort of Now is it?

GProgrammer said:
Snoopy said:

Now with Scorpio? Like is this actually now or is this now, as in a few months time, now. What sort of Now is it?

Right around the corner. Apparently, there is a rumor floating around it will release at the end of October. When it is October, the Scorpio will be my.

Snoopy said:
GProgrammer said:

Right around the corner. Apparently, there is a rumor floating around it will release at the end of October. When it is October, the Scorpio will be my.

Oh! so its Now as in a few months time, Now.

Just playing with you :)