By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch Custom Skins

CaptainExplosion said:

This is essentially where we can come and share custom Nintendo Switch skins we happen to find.

I want this one already!

OMG, that one is fucking amazing!

Around the Network

I am not that excited about the docking station but the handheld look genuinely better then the current design so if I owned a switch I would concider it for sure.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

about super famicom skin was already posted http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=228360&page=1#
but yeah have so many skins that i want for switch, maybe a pokemon star skin. >,

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Here's an NES themed skin:

Some "Breath of the Wild" skins (I'm only posting 3, as there are tons!):

Around the Network

Your post is a lil late to the party, but it would be cool what sort of designs people come up with. Perhaps there are some great designs that could come out of the system.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It'd be cool seeing a PS1-themed Switch. Has anyone seen one of those?

I thought skins would damage the switch. Have they managed to create skins that won't cause surface damage?

I had to verify this existed, and it does.  For diehard Pittsburgh Steelers fans (like me  :P ):

Mandalore76 said:

I had to verify this existed, and it does.  For diehard Pittsburgh Steelers fans (like me  :P ):

I wonder if there's anything like that for the Detroit Red Wings!