By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition for Switch and PS4 - Trailer and Box Art.

Tagged games:

Bandai Namco has announced via the latest issue of Jump magazine that One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition will be released on Switch and PS4. As the name implies, this is an enhanced port of One Piece: Unlimited World Red, which was originally released on 3DS and ported for Wii U, PS3 and Ps Vita 7 months after. The Deluxe Edition will contain all the DLC originally released for that version, as well as 2-player local co-op.

The game will be released in Japan on August 24th, 2017.

Source

Update 1: First Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUAvLgtjEt0

Update 2: Box Art

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Great news!
I hope this is a sign that they'll make new entries in the One Piece Unlimited series which is by far my favorite OP videogame adoptation series.

I wonder how long till Bamco decides to release it on Steam. Only way I'm going to consider buying it.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
I wonder how long till Bamco decides to release it on Steam. Only way I'm going to consider buying it.

Maybe when the bandai namco bring this remaster to the west it is for PS4, NS and PC (many Japanese publishers do that).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Nice. Hopefully this will get a physical release.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Around the Network

Yes!

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Shikamo said:

Maybe when the bandai namco bring this remaster to the west it is for PS4, NS and PC (many Japanese publishers do that).

Sounds like the kind of plan to roll with

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Kind of would prefer Unlimited Cruise 1&2

Never got to play them. I had Unlimited World Red fro the Wii, or was it Wii U? Whatever system it was on, I already played and beat it.

Well obviously dream would be aa new Unlimited game. Second best woudl be an Unlimited pack, including Aventure, Cruise 1&2, and World Red all in one.

But just getting this re-released maybe its a sign for the unlimited series to continue. So that's good at least.

irstupid said:
Kind of would prefer Unlimited Cruise 1&2

Never got to play them. I had Unlimited World Red fro the Wii, or was it Wii U? Whatever system it was on, I already played and beat it.

the game has been released on 3ds, wii u, ps vita and ps3 so i think is wii u

Update 1:

First Trailer