By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 1st - 7th May 2017

Switch have base line around 45-50k, its seems that currently Nintendo can ship only around 50k week in Japan.

Around the Network

PS4 needs some new games!

BraLoD said:
Nier sales just don't drop for some reason xP (2B)

That ass is driving them sales!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

The closest and most exciting battle in Japanese sales history is really heating up.  

If ps4 wants to beat ps3 to 5m it needs to sell an average of 24.3k over the next 11 weeks.  

If ps4 wants to pass 5m the same week as ps3 it needs to sell an average of 22.3k over the next 12 weeks. 

Graph by Hiska-san 

the life in japan is really hard. Meanwhile, people with over 18 years in Japan have hardly any time to play games. But parents buy games for their children. That's why smartphone-and mini-games are popular in japan. We as gamer should support the developers with big / love to detail-games with a great storyline and amazing gameplay. hopefully time will change in such a beautiful country as Japan. there is only work, work, work. and everything will be more expensive. I had hoped that the golden week consoles-sales figures are better..

PS: Tekken 7 is coming ; D

Around the Network

NINTENDOMINATION!

AND that Switch hold! 40k+ for 10 weeks since launch! Did the 3DS or PS4 achieved this?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

PS4 almost 30k with no new releases :)

Nier is a smash hit, Platinum should be happy with this after Bayonetta bombing

BraLoD said:
Nautilus said:

That ass is driving them sales!

Can you blame them, tho?

Of course not.What better reason is there to buy a game?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Jranation said:
NINTENDOMINATION!

AND that Switch hold! 40k+ for 10 weeks since launch! Did the 3DS or PS4 achieved this?

No.

after mario kart, I expected a 50k+ base line for switch. still close, but switch is putting my expectations at high levels.