By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How do you tackle dungeons in Persona 5? *NO STORY SPOILERS*

There are some enemies that put you to sleep and if a turn goes by, and you are still asleep, then you will regain some HP/SP. I haven't tried casting sleep on an ally character, not sure if you can. When I get to the end of the palace I expend every ounce of my hp/sp and get to as high of a level as I can before I leave.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
Random_Matt said:

So to have the best possible chance for max social links, do you do dungeons as quick s possible, or delay them? Can't remember how P4 worked in that regard.

When you do the dungeons doesn't neccesarily affect your ability to max social links. But the fewer amount of days you spend going through a dungeon, the more free time you will have left over to focus on things such as Social Links.
But when you do a dungeon can affect Social Link maxing in one way. I chose to enter the first dungeon on a Sunday, because on that day I couldn't do any more social links, as I didn't have the stat requierment to do the only one available at the time.

That said, to have a better chance at going through a dungeon in a fewer amount of attempts, its wise to prepare before going in, by buying new gear, SP regeneration items, lockpicks, etc.

Right, gotcha.

Random_Matt said:

So to have the best possible chance for max social links, do you do dungeons as quick s possible, or delay them? Can't remember how P4 worked in that regard.

In P4, you waited until last day or until there was no action you could take with other people before going into the dungeon. Same policy I'm going to take.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.