By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony is going to bring the house DOWN at e3, Best e3 ever conference incoming? Topping last 2 years? Shinnobi tweets!

vivster said:
I'm expecting a release date for the No Man's Sky beta.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Ali_16x said:

What does that even mean? The presentation? Because Sony's E3 2016 had the best pacing ever, not just Sony's but conference ever. Even E3 2015 had amazing pacing.

Sorry, I should have been more clear: Sony E3 announces games but they don't always release in a timely fashion, to say the least.

Last years announcements were fine except for Death Stranding, I have no doubt in my mind GoW and Spiderman are 2018 games, 90% sure about Days Gone but that could be early 2019. But even then, it's a new IP, it needs time to be marketed. 

And even then, that doesn't make the conference bad imo.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

I'm sure God of War and a few other games will get release dates but as far as new things are concerned I think we'll definitely see:
- New IP from Sucker Punch
- Bloodborne 2

And if Sony wants to go for those megaton reveals like they had at E3 2015 And 2016:
- PlayStation All-Stars 2 or PlayStation All-Stars X Capcom
- Agent re-reveal
- Spyro Remaster
- Devil May Cry 5

Ali_16x said:
KLAMarine said:

Sorry, I should have been more clear: Sony E3 announces games but they don't always release in a timely fashion, to say the least.

Last years announcements were fine except for Death Stranding, I have no doubt in my mind GoW and Spiderman are 2018 games, 90% sure about Days Gone but that could be early 2019. But even then, it's a new IP, it needs time to be marketed. 

And even then, that doesn't make the conference bad imo.

It scares me: FF15 and Last Guardian took a bit long to release. Now to see when FF7R and Shenmue 3 will be releasing.

He's not tell us something that we don't know because, new gameplay from GoW, TLOU2, Days Gone, Spiderman,
Death stranding, Deroit, sucker punch, FF7, Shemue 3.. Those can easly be make a good E3 for Sony
But i say this year is E3 for MS if Scorpio has 400$ price

Around the Network

My prediction:
Many GTSports, also VR-version. Release Oct 2017;
Gameplay Spidey, release Sep 2017;
Gameplay GoW, release Feb-Mar 2018;
Gameplay and/or another trailer Dreams, release Fall 2017;
Gameplay Wild, release May 2018 or Fall 2018;
Gameplay Detroit, release Fall 2018;
No LoUs2 (2019), No Days Gone (2019), No Death Stranding (2020);

New IP from SP without release date and 2 new exclusives we have no idea.

EricFabian said:
I don't get it. Someone care to explain me please

I think it's based on the logic that "Greatness Awaits" and it hasn't arrived over all these years... Thus, bimbshell Sony E3 due any moment.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

I expect for me a dull E3 from Sony.

I love when I have no clue what they will show and announce..Showing gameplay from a game that we already know is coming is one of the worst things you can do. Secondly show a game that you showed already before at an E3 is also something I dislike.

announcing games and release them in less than 6 months should be the norm also Shadowdrops are the best imo..announcing a game and release it the same day.

With potentially a lot of games that we already have seen before at Sony E3 and new hardware at xbox E3 (and more exclusive controllers) this E3 could be very dull...Still looking forward to it..:s..

twintail said:
konnichiwa said:
I expect for me a dull E3 from Sony.

I love when I have no clue what they will show and announce..Showing gameplay from a game that we already know is coming is one of the worst things you can do. Secondly show a game that you showed already before at an E3 is also something I dislike.

announcing games and release them in less than 6 months should be the norm also Shadowdrops are the best imo..announcing a game and release it the same day.

With potentially a lot of games that we already have seen before at Sony E3 and new hardware at xbox E3 (and more exclusive controllers) this E3 could be very dull...Still looking forward to it..:s..

haha what?

You think Sony is coming to E3 to not announce new games? Especially after what they anounced the previous 2 years?

Not to many, with all the third party deals (destiny 2/COD/RDR/BattlefrontII) I expect atleast 20-30 min third party talk and then probably 30 minutes or even more about games that are already announced.  I expect more from gamscom/TGS or even better the Sony event

It´s GONNA BE AMAZING, Sony is simply the best! Best games of the generation will be on stage, absolutely insane press this will be!