ssj12 said:
Supposed said:
ssj12 said:
Supposed said:
makingmusic476 said:
Supposed said:
Eh.. this should be on Wii.

Yeah, it's such a shame that consoles besides the Wii are getting games. :(

I mean it doesn't make sense to put this on the PS3 given there is literally no audience for this type of game.

screw you, I'm getting the DBZ game and the Naruto game. Go shove your wiimote down your throat if your going to say suck BS.

What? I don't own a Wii and the PS3 is my favourite console this generation. I can just see that putting this game on the PS3 is a mistake.

anime games, good anime games, will push the fanbase of the PS3.

Have you every played any of the othert Naruto games? They're all pretty terrible.

Around the Network

@supposed

not the 360 naruto game rise of ninja that was pretty good

Supposed said:
ssj12 said:
Supposed said:
ssj12 said:
Supposed said:
makingmusic476 said:
Supposed said:
Eh.. this should be on Wii.

Yeah, it's such a shame that consoles besides the Wii are getting games. :(

I mean it doesn't make sense to put this on the PS3 given there is literally no audience for this type of game.

screw you, I'm getting the DBZ game and the Naruto game. Go shove your wiimote down your throat if your going to say suck BS.

What? I don't own a Wii and the PS3 is my favourite console this generation. I can just see that putting this game on the PS3 is a mistake.

anime games, good anime games, will push the fanbase of the PS3.

Have you every played any of the othert Naruto games? They're all pretty terrible.

Not really... I forgot the title of that game where it made me break my controller(PS2). I actaully liked that game.

I got a ps3 and I like Naruto. I think if it's good it will do great on ps3 and like ssj said it will help push ps3 sales and by widening the demograpic.

Those boxarts are all pretty hideous....

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Those boxarts are all pretty hideous....

The one on the bottom right aint half bad.

Anyhow, this will boost PS3 sales in japan hopefully, and the game looks better than that DBZ game burst limit as well,

mM

Too bad this game aint coming any time soon

^_^

I was hoping this game would have atleast covered some of the Shippuden series so we could see more characters and cooler moves. I guess we (in the U.S) won't be seeing Rasanshuriken or Ameratsu via HD video game for a long long long time. I hope this atleast gets past the point were Naruto:rise of ninja ended, that way we just might atleast get Rasagan.