By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How can the USA act so high and mighty after this?

This guy created a thread saying things which will obviously be a bit offensive to some people, then he avoids responding to anyone's retorts. This seems like an attempt to ruffle some feathers. Not saying there's not some truth in the OP and article, but his emotions have obviously impaired his ability to form an unbiased opinion.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
There's a difference between nerve gas and tear gas/pepper spray. In the military, I was required to inhale tear gas and as an officer, I was required to be sprayed with pepper spray.

I personal feel that Trump used a horrible situation abroad to get some heat off of himself. As a black male, I also know America has a dark history.

What is the purpose of this thread? Recruiting terrorists?

Military personell have had to endure far worse, my great uncle was sprayed along with hundreds of others with mustard and chlorine gas during WW2 to test it's effect and was never the same again. and mustard gas had been used before in WW1 and they already knew the effects , stil al that shows is governments of all persuasions wil use their own usually under the slogan the ends justifies the means.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Sure the USA probably done worse things in total than any other country since WW2, eg see what its done in south and central america for proof, But its also been the worlds richest and most powerful country, i.e. has had the oportunity. Im sure if any one of 130 other countries was as powerful as the USA was over the last 70 years they would of done worse, Imagine if Idi Amin or Ayatollah or Saddam was in charge of the USA, imagine the crap they would of caused.

GProgrammer said:
Sure the USA probably done worse things in total than any other country since WW2, eg see what its done in south and central america for proof, But its also been the worlds richest and most powerful country, i.e. has had the oportunity. Im sure if any one of 130 other countries was as powerful as the USA was over the last 70 years they would of done worse, Imagine if Idi Amin or Ayatollah or Saddam was in charge of the USA, imagine the crap they would of caused.

The US helped Saddam to power, he wouldn't have been there if it weren't for the US ;)
Why always measure against the lowest standards, as long as we're better than the absolute worst, it's fine.
Why not imagine what if the USA - Soviet alliance had not ended after WW2.

Chris Hu said:
tiffac said:
But number 10 is not a secret...

Most of them aren't secret.

True, but number 10 is like in every history lesson. ^^