By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. May bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

SpokenTruth said:

You give the PS4 a massive price cut but keep Switch at $300?

Well, if the Switch gets a price cut this early, it won't be a good sign.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

It's a little early to say which console might take the USA this year. Switch certainly has a chance but it also may be supply constrained during the holidays. The PS4 has basically every bundling deal and could possibly have very cheap slim bundles with Battlefront 2 or Red Dead 2 for the holiday. Hell, Scorpio, if it's priced at $399 (the probability of which seems very high, because they basically have to, whether they want to or not) could end up being very popular, though I don't know if that would be enough to offset what seems to be a decline in interest in the One S. 

4 hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#06 NS Grey (down 1)
#13 PS4 UC4 (down 2)
#56 NES (down 5)
#58 NS Neon (up 1)
#64 PS4 Pro (down 2)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only) **:
None at the moment

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

xl-klaudkil said:
LipeJJ said:

Why is it obvious? Does it mean every new system should outsell the current best selling ones, even on their said peak years, just because they're new? I don't think so, it's not that obvious. Btw, I don't expect the Switch to win the whole year, I think that's basically impossible. 

Switch is selling  like hot cakes.

Horizon  on a 60+ mill user base can't  even outsell zelda  or mario on a  what? 3-3.5mill user base.

Noo signs of slowing  down, ps4is definitely  slowing  down its just too damn expensive.(should  be 200 by now)

I fully  expect  switch  to outsell  ps4 entire year ww.

Lol.

Tagged btw.

xl-klaudkil said:
LipeJJ said:

Why is it obvious? Does it mean every new system should outsell the current best selling ones, even on their said peak years, just because they're new? I don't think so, it's not that obvious. Btw, I don't expect the Switch to win the whole year, I think that's basically impossible. 

Switch is selling  like hot cakes.

Horizon  on a 60+ mill user base can't  even outsell zelda  or mario on a  what? 3-3.5mill user base.

Noo signs of slowing  down, ps4is definitely  slowing  down its just too damn expensive.(should  be 200 by now)

I fully  expect  switch  to outsell  ps4 entire year ww.

Lol.

Tagged btw.

Around the Network

KH 1.5+2.5 starting of May in the top 30. Nice.

Rob5VGC said:
KH 1.5+2.5 starting of May in the top 30. Nice.

Yes, it's a long seller.

spurgeonryan said:
radishhead said:
Tag

No, TAG!

Dang, you got me :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Tagged

13 hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#08 NS Grey (down 2)
#13 PS4 UC4 (same)
#58 PS4 Pro (up 6)
#66 NS Neon (down 8)
#79 NES (down 23)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only) **:
None at the moment

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists.