By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Slippers get another 1st round boot

It's rather embarrassing to see the Clippers lose once again in the playoffs. Gobert was gone for 3 games and only played 13 minutes in game 7. They should'be beaten the Jazz.

I don't see the Clippers staying in tact over the summer. They're probably gonna blow it all up. Rather depressing to see them unable to even reach the conference finals

Around the Network

At the very least they should get themselves a real GM.

monocle_layton said:

It's rather embarrassing to see the Clippers lose once again in the playoffs. Gobert was gone for 3 games and only played 13 minutes in game 7. They should'be beaten the Jazz.

I don't see the Clippers staying in tact over the summer. They're probably gonna blow it all up. Rather depressing to see them unable to even reach the conference finals

At least they are better than the Lakers. But you're right, I see Blake griffith going. they guy always find a way to get injured in the playoffs

wilreteno said:
monocle_layton said:

At least they are better than the Lakers. But you're right, I see Blake griffith going. they guy always find a way to get injured in the playoffs

I'd rather be terrible than to constantly exit the playoffs through the most humiliating ways possible.

monocle_layton said:
wilreteno said:

I'd rather be terrible than to constantly exit the playoffs through the most humiliating ways possible.

So you prefer be in the Lakers situation? clippers at least reach the playoffs even if years after years the result is the same

Around the Network

Time to blow up the team and move them to Seattle (pls).

With the Lakers being as bad as they've been recently, this really could have been their chance to take over some of their fans. But alas, they haven't been able to get over the hurdle.