By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow. Can't  imagine how boring it must be seeing the same finals 4 fucking years in a row. Don't normally boast about it, but thank  god for fucking hockey!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
The Warriors will need to make a move to secure Anthony Davis and make it a Big 5 if any team dares make a Big 4 to counter the Warriors Big 4. The Sixers could form a Big 4 and sign Lebron and to add to Simmons and Embiid. The Rockets can make a Big 4 and sign Lebron and George to add to Harden and Paul.

Yeah that's not gonna happen they are about to lose a couple of players because of lack of cap space.  Especially since Durant wants a max deal.

Hmm, there's a wrinkle I hadn't considered.  The possibility of losing Durant or too many roleplayers for their own good.  Durant leaving would be a very curious case since I have not the slightest idea where he would go.

It is Durant's team now, he gets maximum contract. The other guys will either need to go somewhere else or take a pay cut if they want to stay. Big 7 footers like Durant that can shoot long range, defend and do practically everything are a rare breed.

Nuvendil said:
Chris Hu said:

Yeah that's not gonna happen they are about to lose a couple of players because of lack of cap space.  Especially since Durant wants a max deal.

Hmm, there's a wrinkle I hadn't considered.  The possibility of losing Durant or too many roleplayers for their own good.  Durant leaving would be a very curious case since I have not the slightest idea where he would go.

Durant has pretty much already confirmed that he wants to stay with the Warriors but he wants a max contract.  Since Curry also makes max money they are going to have to revamp the team pretty soon since those two will take up most of the salary cap space. 

The Lakers are trying to form a super team and they want to have a line up featuring: Lebron James, Paul George and Chris Paul or Kawhii Leonard.
Lebron James for a trade for Lonzo Ball sounds like a fair trade. If we believe his father, Lavar, Lonzo Ball is expected to be the G.O.A.T of the NBA, better than players like Michael Jordan, Lebron James and Kobe Bryant. Trading off other great future NBA All Stars/Hall of Famers like Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram in deals for Paul George and Chris Paul or Kawhii Leonard are win-win for the teams involved. Lakers want a championship now, the other team wants to build towards the future.

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

The Lakers are trying to form a super team and they want to have a line up featuring: Lebron James, Paul George and Chris Paul or Kawhii Leonard.
Lebron James for a trade for Lonzo Ball sounds like a fair trade. If we believe his father, Lavar, Lonzo Ball is expected to be the G.O.A.T of the NBA, better than players like Michael Jordan, Lebron James and Kobe Bryant. Trading off other great future NBA All Stars/Hall of Famers like Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram in deals for Paul George and Chris Paul or Kawhii Leonard are win-win for the teams involved. Lakers want a championship now, the other team wants to build towards the future.

Yeah, nope that is not going to happen CP3 is staying in Houston.  Also the Lakers only have enough cap space for two max players so they would have to trade a lot of players to have James, George and Leonard.  LeBron for Ball is impossible because there is a huge salary difference between those two.  

Chris Hu said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Yeah, nope that is not going to happen CP3 is staying in Houston.  Also the Lakers only have enough cap space for two max players so they would have to trade a lot of players to have James, George and Leonard.  LeBron for Ball is impossible because there is a huge salary difference between those two.  

Actually it would work out well for both sides because the Cavs would save a ton of money and cut some of their big money while the Lakers are one of the few teams who could actually absorb a massive contract that Lebron has. However, the odds of this happening are next to impossible, and even if they got Kawhi and Lebron, I don't think the Lakers could beat the Rockets, let alone the Warriors. If I was Magic I would sign maybe one max guy and a ton of great bench players like Trevor Ariza or Jamal Crawford, that way my young guys can build off that work ethic. The only person I would be open to trading is Brandon Ingram, because at worst I could get Kawhi for him, and as a Laker fan, I have seen nothing from him to believe that he is the second-coming of KD.

TH3-D0S3R said:
Chris Hu said:

Actually it would work out well for both sides because the Cavs would save a ton of money and cut some of their big money while the Lakers are one of the few teams who could actually absorb a massive contract that Lebron has. However, the odds of this happening are next to impossible, and even if they got Kawhi and Lebron, I don't think the Lakers could beat the Rockets, let alone the Warriors. If I was Magic I would sign maybe one max guy and a ton of great bench players like Trevor Ariza or Jamal Crawford, that way my young guys can build off that work ethic. The only person I would be open to trading is Brandon Ingram, because at worst I could get Kawhi for him, and as a Laker fan, I have seen nothing from him to believe that he is the second-coming of KD.

But if the Cavs do a sign and trade instead of just letting him go without getting anything.  I'm pretty sure they want a player in return that is a lot better then Lonzo Ball.  Heck they can get a Lonzo Ball type of player with the eights pick they have in the lottery, even though its been a long time since someone decent was drafted with the eights pick.

Chris Hu said:
TH3-D0S3R said:

But if the Cavs do a sign and trade instead of just letting him go without getting anything.  I'm pretty sure they want a player in return that is a lot better then Lonzo Ball.  Heck they can get a Lonzo Ball type of player with the eights pick they have in the lottery, even though its been a long time since someone decent was drafted with the eights pick.

That's why I would make them give me Kuzma or Ingram on top of Lonzo. The Lakers will probably try to throw in Deng and his god awful contract, so that is a big no-no for the Cavs.

Again, I don't think this will ever happen, but the factors are intriguing.

Bring on NBA2K19 it will be cool playing with all these new 2018 NBA drafts picks. 2018 NBA Draft looks way better than the 2017 NBA Draft. When trash players like Markele Fultz and Lonzo Ball are #1 and #2 and quite a few lousy players going in that draft. 2018 Draft must be an improvement upon  going the weak 2017 Draft.