By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda BotW sold 3.84m in March

Captain_Yuri said:
Wright said:

C'mon, give us names, GIVE US NAMES.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=211284&page=1#

That isn't giving us names! You lied to us! And wait where are the salty people? You just played us all!

OT: On serious note AMAZING SALES!!!!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Wright said:

C'mon, give us names, GIVE US NAMES.

Wright, but I don't know his real name.

Why would I be salty that a Zelda games does great? Doesn't BraLoD knows Wind Waker, Majora's Mask and Link's Awakening are among my favourite games of all time?

BraLoD said:

But FF8 and MG2 are as well...

I fail to see the correlation between me liking those two games and being salty about Breath of the Wild sales so far.

forest-spirit said:
Miyamotoo said:
Funny fact, Zelda BotW sold more in 1st month than Skyward Sword LT. :)

That's cool but at the same time it makes me sad as I really loved Skyward Sword and thinks it deserves a lot more. Hopefully we'll get a remaster for Switch.

Well SS had two big disadvantages, it require Motion Plus addon or Remote Plus and it was released on Wii when most Wii owners already abandoned platform.

Most likly we will have SS HD on Switch.

BraLoD said:
Wright said:

I fail to see the correlation between me liking those two games and being salty about Breath of the Wild sales so far.

Well, that's because there is none.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Wright said:

Why would I be salty that a Zelda games does great? Doesn't BraLoD knows Wind Waker, Majora's Mask and Link's Awakening are among my favourite games of all time?

Wright said:
BraLoD said:

Well, that's because there is none.

That's okay FF8 is my favorite FF of all time. And MGS 2 is my favorite MGS only behind MGS 3! Don't let BraLoD bully you!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
BraLoD said:

That's okay FF8 is my favorite FF of all time. And MGS 2 is my favorite MGS only behind MGS 3! Don't let BraLoD bully you!

Yay! BraLoD can't bully me even if he tried. In fact he's probably mad of all those times I raised his hopes only to tell him afterward that LoD2 will never happen.

This being said...

BraLoD said:

Are you trying to seduce me?

BraLoD said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

See? You know MGS3 is the best.
Did you play FFIX, btw?

Guys, guys, we can us three go to a Wall post and keep this convo. Otherwise I fear off-topickying too much. D:

Very impressive

Last 1M seller for the Wii U, but the Switch version will have long legs when the attach rate drop below 100%

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

This is going to easily eclipse OoT as the best selling Zelda.

BraLoD said:

I don't ever remember you raising my hopes towards anything!

It's a healty off-topic, don't worry, but I'll drop it for your peace of mind

Well, to be fair it wouldn't be off-topic if we'd keep the Zelda references. For starters, Final Fantasy 8 has sold aproximatedly 8.5m units, so Breath of the Wild has quite the mark to beat. It's short 4.75m right now. It's plausible, though it will require legs.