By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Would You Like to See In Smash Bros. Deluxe?

I really like the suggestions in the OP, I can see Nintendo adding Inklings and an ARMS character/stage for this version. I think combining all content from across the 3DS/Wii U versions makes sense, and I'd hope they add a new single-player mode, too. Maybe bring back some more levels from older versions as a way of adding content easily, and clean up the Menu lay-out while they're at it.

Around the Network

The only thing Smash 4 lacks is a story mod. And bring back the Pokemon Trainer, that was my main, dammit.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I'd like to see a new game.

Soundwave said:

but not an entirely new game. 

The only thing that was held back in Smash 4 with the 3DS version was the character rooster, the only thing they mention that would be shared among both.

Both versions have their singularities based in it's hardware capabilities so I don't see why would be different with the Switch.

Making a new game from the scratch it would be a waste of time and resources. So a deluxe version with story mode, more fighters (new & old), more new stages, more single player modes and Wii U and 3DS content (including DLC) combined will be neat, it would feel like a new Smash game.

We reap what we sow

For those of you saying smash 5, I feel like its way too early for it and that smash 4 has so much more life to it that porting it only makes sense. I personally don't think we need to see smash 5 for a long time.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
Shikamo said:
a story mode

That. And playable characters from Golden Sun and Rhythm Heaven.

Room 215 "Wish"

Can't really think of much I'd want added, game is almost perfect as it is.

Guess I'd join the proposal of "Subspace Emissary" kind of story mode, but if it happens, please no more "Eternal Labyrinth" or whatever it was called bullshit which was basically playing the same whole game a second time but without cutscenes this time.

It would be cool seeing Ice Climbers back, too. Any other "new" content outside these two things mentioned should go into a new Smash Bros game instead. Might as well add a secret teaser in the extras for Smash 5!

Add a story mode, ditch the clones and make them skins for other characters to thin out the roster a bit, add all the dlc, and most importantly ADD LAYTON

Bomberman, inklink, arms character, switch controller dog, all previous characters return, story mode and switch mode(you choose 2 character and can switch between them), game master mode, where a player plays controlling the platforms, the drop of items, which Pokémon goes on pokeball, etc.

Smash Run HD!

8 Players online!
Amiibo Battle Online!

Pocky Lover Boy!