By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Would You Date/Marry Someone With Opposite Politcal Views?

Would you?

Yes 47 28.14%

No 46 27.54%

Maybe 45 26.95%

Probably 20 11.98%

I have/am with someone wh... 9 5.39%

Total:167

Politcal views are fine, as long as they treat people fairly and with respect and understand other views. Not understanding, disrespecting other people's views and having a one track mind is worse.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

who has time to talk politics at home and you need to worry about paying a mortgage and supporting kids.

when you are younger its all about the sex and not o much about word and political views lol.

also most parties have such bad candidates that both sides suck and it really doesn't matter who is in charge.

Imo I look at this way.

If you cant like the person over political differences, you should not be together as there is not much there.

Like I know some people won't talk to their siblings because they voted Trump. Imo, that just shows the siblings had no real relation in the first place.

No. I mean, the totallt opposite would be a fascist, homophobe, racist person. That wouldn't work XD.

Depends, my girlfriend is much more centrist then I am. If that's opposing political views, then I'm fine. The complete opposite of me would be a secular fascist, which I'd rather not dabble in at all.