By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What was the greatest year in your life?

The year of Duke Nukem Forever
The year of Unreal
The year of GTA1/2
The year of T.E.N. (Total Entertainment Network)

Which is also the worst year for me socially, just moved to America from Europe, so I had no friends yet...which is why I got into PC Gaming... Ironically... I don't game at all anymore, but when I do game, its sequels to the game above heh

Around the Network

crap im already at 100 posts i need to slow down my replying

ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
I like the 90's more than the current decade, favorite year was 1998, it good year to be a kid

why was it a good year to be a kid?

The Year  Pokemon came to the US by storm, Ocarina came this year, It was a pretty good year overall for me

pichu_pichu said:
ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
I like the 90's more than the current decade, favorite year was 1998, it good year to be a kid

The Year  Pokemon came to the US by storm, Ocarina came this year, It was a pretty good year overall for me

A right I forgot about it.By the way Pokemon gold is my favorite game of all time what's yours?

ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:

The Year Pokemon came to the US by storm, Ocarina came this year, It was a pretty good year overall for me

A right I forgot about it.By the way Pokemon gold is my favorite game of all time what's yours?

Pokemon Gold was the best, I had it once but I lost it :/

so far my favorite is Pearl 

Around the Network

I think this year may be the best so far for me. Lot's of great games going on, new Simpsons, South Park, Futurama episodes, two great holidays coming up (Florida, and Skiing), one great holiday already done (Center Parcs), learning to drive, getting meself a PSP, starting college, getting my first, real job, getting an 8800gt, etc.