Yes, it's okay 8 17.02%

Yes, it's not good 1 2.13%

No, but I plan on it 1 2.13%

No, don't plan on it 8 17.02%

Who is Kendrick Lamar? 17 36.17%

Total:47
Natsu said:
FIT_Gamer said:
It is fucking amazing. There isn't an average record on the album. It's a roller coaster ride.

It truly is, what's your favorite track?

Feel, XXX, and Element are probably my favorite tracks. The whole album is sick though. 

Around the Network

Kanye West's album Yeezus got a pretty high metascore also 84, but its pure garbage. With music there are probably more highly rated albums that are actually only mediocre or below average then highly rated movies, TV shows or video games that are actually only mediocre or below average.

I don't like any of the songs, My Opinion of course.

gtaguidelng said:
I don't like any of the songs, My Opinion of course.

You previously a fan of kendricks stuff? (jw, i respect your opinon of course) 

BraLoD said:
Looking at SoaD albums reviews all I can say is "meh" to Metacritic music reviews.

All I can say is "meh" to any type of review honestly :P gaming music and movies cause to me it doesn't matter my favorite albums don't even have a rating on metacritic, a high scored album isn't gonna make me like it any better than something that scored 45. Especially with music when everyone has a different taste in music. 

But when one of your favorite artist gets a really high score or wins a grammy it's just cool :P you feel what I'm saying?

Chris Hu said:
Kanye West's album Yeezus got a pretty high metascore also 84, but its pure garbage. With music there are probably more highly rated albums that are actually only mediocre or below average then highly rated movies, TV shows or video games that are actually only mediocre or below average.

Meh everyone has their own taste a mediocre album can be someones favorite album easily. Mediocre to you may be amazing to me. However I don't like Yeezus either xD

Around the Network
Natsu said:
Chris Hu said:

Meh everyone has their own taste a mediocre album can be someones favorite album easily. Mediocre to you may be amazing to me. However I don't like Yeezus either xD

Yeah I think the critics got that one wrong a lot of people dislike Yeezus.  As far as underrated albums go I think Daft Punk's Dicovery and Random Access Memories are two of the most underrated albums of the last 20 years.

Great album!! Just another masterpiece by Kenny.

Haven't listened but hope to. LOVED Maad City, and Pimp wasn't bad but had too much filler, IMO.

I don't understand the metacritic though, the actual average would be around 90 or less, but the
metacritic score is 99. I get weighted scores but it still doesn't make sense.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Hip Hop for millenials

Encore by Eminem pukes on it