By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official NHL Thread - NHL Season underway!

How well will Vegas do?

President's Trophy 1 5.00%

First in conference 1 5.00%

First in division 0 0%

2-3 in division 4 20.00%

Wild card 7 35.00%

Outside of playoffs 5 25.00%

Worst in division 1 5.00%

Worst in conference 1 5.00%

Worst in league 0 0%

Total:20
VGPolyglot said:
The Maple Leafs are thrashing the Lighting 3-0 so far, but can they hold on? Or will they blow it like Detroit has recently?

Toronto almost blew it. The Lightning tied the game but ended up losing 3-4.

Around the Network

Hey, Detroit were actually able to manage two consecutive wins!

And the Golden Knights just tied the record for most home wins in their first season!

VGPolyglot said:
And the Golden Knights just tied the record for most home wins in their first season!

NIce! Back on top of the league standings too.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
VGPolyglot said:

Imagine if they won the Cup and President's Trophy in the first year!

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
COKTOE said:

That would be mental. I saw a story on TSN a little while ago about how popular the team has been. Merchandise, attendance, media coverage and whatnot, so I looked it up and their attendance is at currently sitting at 102.6% of capacity sold for the season, selling standing room seats for most games. Pretty impressive. They're already increasing the cost of tickets next season.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
VGPolyglot said:

That would be mental. I saw a story on TSN a little while ago about how popular the team has been. Merchandise, attendance, media coverage and whatnot, so I looked it up and their attendance is at currently sitting at 102.6% of capacity sold for the season, selling standing room seats for most games. Pretty impressive. They're already increasing the cost of tickets next season.

Well, they need to keep doing well in order to keep that momentum!

Fucking hell, Detroit losing the game in the last half-minute.

Golden Knights got that expansion points record last night.

Mike Smith on injury reserve...

Bye bye playoffs.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).