By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official NHL Thread - NHL Season underway!

How well will Vegas do?

President's Trophy 1 5.00%

First in conference 1 5.00%

First in division 0 0%

2-3 in division 4 20.00%

Wild card 7 35.00%

Outside of playoffs 5 25.00%

Worst in division 1 5.00%

Worst in conference 1 5.00%

Worst in league 0 0%

Total:20

Ugh, screw the Hawks.. We're just too old and washed up. The core has too many miles on them and the young guns are still too inexperienced. We're just getting beat up out there. We've never been a physical team, even during our cup years, but we always relied on speed and finesse to make up for it. Now that they're aging the speed is fading, and they still aren't physical..

I can't even really be mad, just embarrassed. Time to start watching my Bulls again..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

So, the Blues, Rangers and Oilers all advanced yesterday! There are only 2 series left!

Sens move on to the next round!

p0isonparadise said:

WOAH!!!! Bye bye Boston!!

VGPolyglot said:
p0isonparadise said:

WOAH!!!! Bye bye Boston!!

Around the Network
A_C_E said:
barneystinson69 said:

Wow, thanks alot for the optimism...

I don't know, I feel like I over did it.

I guess you did. Damn. I guess I'll cheer either the leafs or the oilers. Hell, any Canadian team at this point.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
A_C_E said:

I don't know, I feel like I over did it.

I guess you did. Damn. I guess I'll cheer either the leafs or the oilers. Hell, any Canadian team at this point.

My three favourite teams didn't make the playoffs, so on one hand it kind of sucks, but on the other it makes the series easier to enjoy. I don't want Edmonton to win, though, that's for sure.

VGPolyglot said:
barneystinson69 said:

My three favourite teams didn't make the playoffs, so on one hand it kind of sucks, but on the other it makes the series easier to enjoy. I don't want Edmonton to win, though, that's for sure.

As a flames fan, I would be fine for the oilers to win. I'm just praying that we don't make 25 years without a playoff win (this year would be 24).

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
VGPolyglot said:

As a flames fan, I would be fine for the oilers to win. I'm just praying that we don't make 25 years without a playoff win (this year would be 24).

I'm actually the opposite, a lot of times when there are Canadian teams left I want them to lose. Especially Montreal, Edmonton and Vancouver.

VGPolyglot said:
barneystinson69 said:

I'm actually the opposite, a lot of times when there are Canadian teams left I want them to lose. Especially Montreal, Edmonton and Vancouver.

So wait, who exactly do you cheer for?