By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many users on here do you think are dead?

Tagged games:

People are so sensitive to death. Its normal and one shouldn't make a huge deal out of it.

As for OP: I really don't think many people have died yet, out of the 136,000 many are spambots. And if we take actual living people, I think the estimation would only be in the 10-100 range. People who have access to technology like the internet are more likely to live.

It is interesting that as technology improves and everyone is connected through social media or what have you and then you start getting old and your group of friends start dying, but then you go to their profile and their pictures etc and get sad. Like imagine if your best friend is a youtuber, and you reminisce with all of his videos....

Around the Network

That moment when the fact that no one thinks your dead means your not a prominent enough user : (

I mentioned this in a news story a few years back and got 800 downvotes. Can't remember the context. At any rate, I've obviously thought about it.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Hopefully none.

In the 15 years or so of using internet forums I've known of three, including Nintendogamer, who I learned about today. The other two were untimely deaths due to illness.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
NintendoPie said:

What? When and how did that happen?!

OT: I've actually thought of this before. Don't let anyone stop your morbid-ness, OP.

It happened 2-3 years ago. People who were friends with him on Facebook confirmed it. I think it was suicide.

It is the ultimate Insult to guys like me who have terminal diseases but want to live longer.

VGPolyglot said:
alternine said:

Pretty morbid man pretty morbid

Sorry, I'm personally a bit obsessed with death (dealing with the knowledge that I, everyone else, all recorded history, the Earth and even the Sun will all eventually cease to exist has been particularly troublesome and depressing for me), so I guess that I'm a little less sensitive to discussing it than I should be.

I think most of us have those thoughts but they serve no purpose. Give 2 people the same circumstances and one can be happy and one can be sad its better to be the former.

I'm dead inside ._.

KLAMarine said:
I miss pwrlvlamy and kowenicki. Haven't seen them for a while now...

Kowen is alive. Not sure about Amy. Fuck, this is a morbid thread...

Okay, I haven't posted anything here since I was diagnosed with primary bone cancer late 2015, but f***, saying s*** like 'I'm dead inside', like some of you? Go make something of your lives for Pete's sake, instead of feeling sorry for yourselves. Life is precious, so enjoy it! And believe you me, dying is aweful... and in my case extremely painful as well. Life can be hard, but it is always better than the alternative.

Check the Make Account Later blog @ www.makeaccountlater.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter @MCJFranck