By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - YOUR FAVORITE PS4-GAMES ? (this year)

What is your biggest PS4-Highlight (January - 05. April 2017) ?

Yakuza 0 3 2.27%

Persona 5 40 30.30%

Nier Automata 10 7.58%

Horizon Zero Dawn 57 43.18%

Nioh 12 9.09%

Gravity Rush 2 4 3.03%

digimon world next order 0 0%

mass effect andromeda 1 0.76%

resident evil 7 0 0%

other ps4-game 5 3.79%

Total:132

Well I played Nier on PC (Steam) but I would vote that as the best game in this list. Prob one of the 3 best games I played this generation with Forza Horizon and The Witcher, sutch a great gameplay and story, must own/play. Might pick up the PS4 steelbook just for the collection :)

If I had to choose the game I played on PS4 it would be between Persona 5 and Nioh, with the other games in the list not being among my favourites, and I havn't played enough Persona 5 to make a definitive choice but they are both good/great.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Horizon Zero Dawn (up there with Uncharted and Bloodborne as my favourite PS4 games.
Nioh
Probably RE 7 but I have yet to play it.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Zoombael said:
I thought it would be Nioh. But iguess it will be Zero Horizon Dawn. At first i wasnt much into it. But it aint easy to miss the compelling nature of the game when strolling through the woodland at moonlight on the back of a mechanical pony.

Or charging a thunderjaw with a mechanical ram. To regret this pretty much instantly if you do this on very hard.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Are these exclusive only? Strangely I haven't gotten around to playing many exclusive games, though I fully intend to play Horizon and Nioh when I'm able to find some darn time for it.

Otherwise, it's been my main console (which is to say that I have as many games for the Wii U, but the PS4 is my favorite platform for multiplats), and I've loved quite a few games... I think to this point my favorite has been Dying Light.

I strongly, strongly suspect Horizon will take the throne once I've played it though.

Qwark said:
Horizon Zero Dawn (up there with Uncharted and Bloodborne as my favourite PS4 games.
Nioh
Probably RE 7 but I have yet to play it.

good choice ^^ Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne are awesome too. Cant wait of The Last of Us 2 = )