By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - YOUR FAVORITE PS4-GAMES ? (this year)

What is your biggest PS4-Highlight (January - 05. April 2017) ?

Yakuza 0 3 2.27%

Persona 5 40 30.30%

Nier Automata 10 7.58%

Horizon Zero Dawn 57 43.18%

Nioh 12 9.09%

Gravity Rush 2 4 3.03%

digimon world next order 0 0%

mass effect andromeda 1 0.76%

resident evil 7 0 0%

other ps4-game 5 3.79%

Total:132

I've purchased Nier, Horizon, Gravity Rush, and RE7. All were day one buys for me.

Unfortunately, GR2 released too closely to RE7 so I never finished it. I'm roughly halfway through, I think. And Horizon and Nier released to close to another high profile game so I've barely begun them. I got ME Andromeda for another console but I've barely begun that one, too.  Too many games, indeed! I need a month off just to catch up.

Anyway, RE7 is my pick. Couldn't stop playing it though I was terrified the whole time.

Around the Network

The only one I have bought is Persona 5, so I would have to say that's my favorite, even though I'm not far in at all yet. I planned on buying Gravity Rush 2 and Nier Automata day 1, but their release dates were inconvenient for me, so I wasn't able to buy them.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Diablo 3 Season 10!

1. Horizon ZD

2. Resident evil 7. This had the chance of being my favorite, but the last 3rd of the game was a letdown.

not exclusive but inside....

also final fantasy 15... i know everyone felt meh about it...
but the ending... for some reason, the ending was effective for me

Around the Network

I equally love Horizon Zero Dawn, Tales of Berseria, Nioh, Nier Automata and Persona 5 (even if i havent played the last 3 yet XD).

Horizon number 1, the new Persona 5 number 2 here :)
interesting :)

I thought it would be Nioh. But iguess it will be Zero Horizon Dawn. At first i wasnt much into it. But it aint easy to miss the compelling nature of the game when strolling through the woodland at moonlight on the back of a mechanical pony.

Hunting Season is done...

Uncharted The Lost Legacy in august !!! So awesome. I hope, Detroit Become Human and Ni No Kuni 2 for the end of the year too = ) !

Okay, the result is:
Horizon Zero Dawn is the winner.
The new Masterpiece - Persona 5 is number 2 = )
Nier Automata number 3. Lets go guys, play Yakuza Zero and enjoy the japanese life : D