By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - YOUR FAVORITE PS4-GAMES ? (this year)

What is your biggest PS4-Highlight (January - 05. April 2017) ?

Yakuza 0 3 2.27%

Persona 5 40 30.30%

Nier Automata 10 7.58%

Horizon Zero Dawn 57 43.18%

Nioh 12 9.09%

Gravity Rush 2 4 3.03%

digimon world next order 0 0%

mass effect andromeda 1 0.76%

resident evil 7 0 0%

other ps4-game 5 3.79%

Total:132

Many fantastic and amazing games were released in January - beginning of April 2017 on PlayStation 4.

Write your top 3 or 5 ! =) Your comments / thoughts are very interesting. And please vote @ Poll :)

For me:

1. Persona 5

2. Yakuza Zero

3. Digimon World Next Order / Horizon Zero Dawn

Yesterday, the masterpiece Persona 5 appeared. Its the madness, especially the story, the gameplay, the characters, the whole world with the beautiful details and features. Quite clearly place 1, one of the best Games ever. My number 2 is Yakuza Zero. It is gloomy and brutal, gameplay is extremely fun and has an exciting story with lots of fighting techniques and great minigames. I love Persona 5 and Yakuza Zero, both are fantastic. Number 3, yeah - i'm a big fan of Digimon World-Games ^^ Explore the different worlds and think about the Digimon and build your own city, that is really cool. Horizon Zero Dawn is also very great. Have fun and wish you a great week = )

Around the Network

Yakuza 4

Nier Automata

Only just Started Person 5 so not sure yet.

Horizon then For Honor

Gravity Rush 2, while not as great as the first one IMO, was an enjoyable experience overall, with one of the most beautiful endings I've ever seen.

I just started Persona 5, so I can't say anything now, but I don't doubt it will be an amazing experience.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Nioh and HZD, so far. I still plan on getting GR2 and Nier when I clear up some of my backlog.

Around the Network

Horizon Zero Dawn for sure. Not only its the best game of the period, but I'd rank it amongst the best of the gen so far. Fantastic from begining to end.

Nier Automata would be my second place.
Nioh my 3rd place.
Persona 5 - still playing it - would be my 4th so far.
RE7 was just meh for me. 

Havent played the rest of the games listed.

Currently it'll have to be Nier Automata.

I've been playing catch up and platinuming FFXV in most of Jan and Feb and then I started Nier Automata right after. I have Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Persona 5 waiting for me still.

Probably Nioh and The Last Guardian. Haven't played Horizon yet though.

Horizon Zero Dawn
Nioh
Gravity Rush 2

1- Zeld ...... only Ps4 right ? so Persona 5

2- Nioh

3- Nier Automata

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)