By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Akiba’s Trip series tops 300,000 in Japan, 360,000 in the west !

Tagged games:

With sales of 90000 for steam. 270000 sales on other Consoles in the west wow!

Around the Network

That's great news. I have great memories of it on the Vita. Have it on PS4 too. Although I am looking forward to the sequel, I'm kinda bummed that it doesn't continue on with the original cast of characters.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Cloudman said:
It makes me sad that it won't continue with the same type of gameplay of the previous 2 games.... T_T Maybe some day...

2 previous games? This I did not know. Akiba's Trip and...?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Cloudman said:
It makes me sad that it won't continue with the same type of gameplay of the previous 2 games.... T_T Maybe some day...

The first Akiba's Trip wasn't localised. The game we got in the west is Akiba's Trip 2.

ktay95 said:
COKTOE said:

The first Akiba's Trip wasn't localised. The game we got in the west is Akiba's Trip 2.

Thanks for the info.

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Cloudman said:

Akiba's Trip : Undead and Undressed is the second game. The first Akiba's Trip never made it to the west.

RenCutypoison said:
COKTOE said:

Akiba's Trip : Undead and Undressed is the second game. The first Akiba's Trip never made it to the west.

Thanks to you too.

Aura7541 said:

You're talking about that spinoff title, Akiba's Beat, right? No one asked for that and it flopped in Japan.

They openly said they don't have the money to make Akiba's Trip 3 at the moment, they released a half-baked anime and a crappy spinoff. I mean, I'm still gonna buy Akiba's Beat, but it looks cheap as hell and I have my suspicions that the IP is all but dead and buried after the abysmal reception it got in Japan.

I hope I'm wrong.