By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Share your BotW stories here

Not so much a story, but having made it to Gerudo town, I can now say without a shadow of a doubt that the Gerudo in this game/Gerudo Link will inspire a generation of drag queens...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

I haven't touched a single one of the Beasts yet, but I'm 90 hours of playtime into the game and I have to say.. it's easily one of the best games I have ever had the joy of playing, I didn't read anything of this thread yet because I don't want to spoil things for myself but I think the part of the game so far which bought a smile to my face was dropping and magnetizing my own metal gear onto a weight system to lift me up on the other platform by putting 3 metal shields on the other platform using my Magneto powers.

The games physics engine is just glorious how things work... as they should, it really is just a joy to be in the Hyrule they've created. heading towards 80 Shrines complete and Wearing 3x 28 armor Guardian destroying armor I think I might take a look at the main story line... or might just wander forever taking selfies with mushrooms...

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

d21lewis said:
Blester said:
I encountered a shrine that required me to bring a block of ice through very hot places without melting, and since it got very tedious, i decided to attach some Octoballoons to the ice block and fly it to the end of the puzzle, and it worked.

You fucking genius!

I pushed it onto a metal block and lifted the block to the end. It was still frustrating because the ice was so slippery!

That would have been a real bitch.  I luckily had the bokoblin mask by that point and just hussled from one end to the other staying in the shade while those guys trailed after me trying to sniff my bum.