By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My music tastes are burning!!!

How do I solve this?

You're already too broke... 1 25.00%

You know I actually do enjoy Abba... 3 75.00%

Accept it, you have a bad taste in music... 0 0%

Total:4

I mean WTF is wrong with me? I've been listening to Abba music all day and actually enjoying it! I mean I have an equally bad taste to music as John Mccain!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

OK, I think I'm going to be burning pretty soon myself with all this burning around. Sounds hot.

SegataSanshiro said:

Do you mean you'd like to see this joke burning?

Zkuq said:
SegataSanshiro said:

Do you mean you'd like to see this joke burning?

Around the Network

Enjoying Abba songs isnt so bad.

They had some decent songs:
Danceing queen, Mamma Mia, Waterloo, Honey Honey, Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!, Money Money Money, Fernando, knowing me knowing you.

but also alot that arnt really that good.

My mom and dad loved them, so I grew up listening to alot of it. I dont really listen to it myself (it feels dated), but its not bad music.

RolStoppable said:
barneystinson69 said:

I mean WTF is wrong with me?

I'll explain it to you on a day where I am in the mood for writing a novel.

Then vote in the poll Rol! Jeez...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

oh my god, stop with the burning threads already!