By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I am no troll.

roadkillers said:
zorg1000 said:
sounds like something a troll would say............

That's what I was thinking.

On a serious note, I come to this site because other sites are so anal (Gamefaqs looking at you). I don't see why any posts should get deleted or people banned unless there is Spamming, over the top Images and constant swearing, or insults for no reason. If there are insults take it to PM and leave the rest of us alone. Also you should be able to block people who are sending insults.

His ban was completely justified. He made like 12 threads in a month bashing the same company for essentially the same reason over and over again.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
roadkillers said:
zorg1000 said:
sounds like something a troll would say............

That's what I was thinking.

On a serious note, I come to this site because other sites are so anal (Gamefaqs looking at you). I don't see why any posts should get deleted or people banned unless there is Spamming, over the top Images and constant swearing, or insults for no reason. If there are insults take it to PM and leave the rest of us alone. Also you should be able to block people who are sending insults.

There's more to this user, the OP, than you think. And as for the people breaking rules, yeah I see that mod criticism, Seventizz. I'll be nice and just lock this thread. Nothing productive will come from this discussion. OP if you take issue with the ban in question, PM a mod or head mod. Locking.