By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I am no troll.

With my recent banning and post locks, I see that I'm perceived as a troll. This is a misunderstanding. A troll wants to get a rise out of ppl and make them upset. I actually am just very passionate about what I perceive as right and wrong. I have been very upset with Nintendo abandoning Wii U owners too early and I wanted to expose their wrongness. I did not mean any personal attacks on anyone here. I meant well. I will move on from Switch for some time because it will just get me permanently banned and I will continue to get angry messages until then. 

I plan on focusing on a better variety of topics that are not all negative. I hope to receive better responses from now on. Thanks for reading.

Around the Network

sounds like something a troll would say............

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

Loll Exactly what I was thinking xD

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Uh... ok?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

It's all good dude. I'm trying to find the post(s) that got you banned, but no luck. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Oh I thought this was about that shitty new PS4 game. Troll and I or something like that.
As for OP then stop trolling to stop being perceived as a troll. Also Wii U rocks. Wii will Wii will Rock U.

Joker thinks he is not crazy too ....

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
niceguygameplayer said:

With my recent banning and post locks, I see that I'm perceived as a troll. This is a misunderstanding. A troll wants to get a rise out of ppl and make them upset. I actually am just very passionate about what I perceive as right and wrong. I have been very upset with Nintendo abandoning Wii U owners too early and I wanted to expose their wrongness. I did not mean any personal attacks on anyone here. I meant well. I will move on from Switch for some time because it will just get me permanently banned and I will continue to get angry messages until then. 

I plan on focusing on a better variety of topics that are not all negative. I hope to receive better responses from now on. Thanks for reading.

trolling is innate in all of us, You just have to mask it better.

You're free to trash all things Xbox, but not PlayStation and I guess Nintendo now. I made a post in a playstation 3 thread that I didn't like the console and my reasons for it. It was branded as trolling and I got a suspension. Yet you can't enter any Xbox related thread without a barrage of unmoderated negativity.

I mean, this site which looks to be encompassing of all platforms only has a weekly thread concerning playstation releases, not the other platforms.

zorg1000 said:

That's what I was thinking.

On a serious note, I come to this site because other sites are so anal (Gamefaqs looking at you). I don't see why any posts should get deleted or people banned unless there is Spamming, over the top Images and constant swearing, or insults for no reason. If there are insults take it to PM and leave the rest of us alone. Also you should be able to block people who are sending insults.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e