By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - StarCraft Remastered Announcement and StarCraft Anthology for free

Tagged games:

Oh shit we killed the esports scene... i know remaster BW!

Around the Network
Panama said:
Oh shit we killed the esports scene... i know remaster BW!

Pretty much.I've seen the most recent season SC2 matchup stats - TvP 63%/37%.Total joke.

This new remaster is completely compatible with the original game, IE one person on HD can play a guy on original.Plus the option to switch back to original graphics in HD game.Basically even the most die hard BW whiner is happy.

Eh, Overwatch made me a little more interested in Blizzard's IP, might give it a go.

When I go to Korea this Summer, I bet this game will be advertised like crazy.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I hope this game will run good on intel hd graphics

Age o f Empires 2 HD was great so I expect the same for this

Around the Network
derpysquirtle64 said:
I hope this game will run good on intel hd graphics

Probably need to wait and see. For most people it shouldn't be much of an issue.

It seems to be still using the same Game Engine or a derivative of such... So it should be insanely light on system requirements when the original game could run on a 486.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

YESSSSSS!!!!!

And they are offering the classic for free?Oh boy, this brings such good memories.... this was my most played game.I think I played this for over 12 years, and only stoped playing because the online community basically died(There were like only 1 or 2 custom games every hour).Ill surely have this on my pc.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Very cool! And getting the classic version free is great! I love StarCraft but never had a chance to play Brood War. Time to fix that.

I didn't see Starcraft as anything special, I just played the terrain campaign once. But dat main theme:

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Meanwhile a friend of mine is still eagerly awaiting a Warcraft IV since thirteen years or so lol.