By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Flash SALE Going on Now Until the 27th of March.

Europeans also shouldn't forget the other PSN-sales. If you spend €50 in March, you get additional €10 credit.

I bought a €50-PSN-gift-card for € 38 (alternate.de 25th anniversary sale) and spent this credit for these games:

• €  6.59 for Demetrios (Vita) - a point'n click adventure with great toilet humor
  • €11.99 for Full Throttle Remastered (preorder for PS4/Vita)
  • €28.99 for Gravity Rush 2 (PS4)
  • €  3.99 for the DriveClub Bikes extension (PS4)
  • -----------
  • €51.56 in total from Sony's perspective, so enough for the €10-credit... only €30 costs for me (€38 + €1.56 - €10 credit)

Around the Network

It's about time Persona 4 Golden went on sale

I also just got an e-mail for a voucher for 20% off PSN cart.

Would love to get the evil within, not sure if I'll be able though.

I don't buy drinks when I'm drunk so don't even tempt Mr

Around the Network

PS4: Evil Within, Murder Soul Suspect and Killzone
PS3: Deadly Premonition, Catherine.

This is not good. lol Backlog is growing! XD

I have a question. I haven't played Persona before. I fell in love with Persona 5 while seeing it broadcasted on Twitch. I am going to pick that up upon release for my PS4. I also have a Vita and bought the Persona 4 Golden because of this sale. I haven't played it yet because I'm a little worried which game between the two, would offer the best first Persona game experience?

I admit, I couldn't resist after downloading Persona 4 Golden, that I started it up to see that awesome intro to the menu screen. That is as far as I went.

RidingMower said:
I have a question. I haven't played Persona before. I fell in love with Persona 5 while seeing it broadcasted on Twitch. I am going to pick that up upon release for my PS4. I also have a Vita and bought the Persona 4 Golden because of this sale. I haven't played it yet because I'm a little worried which game between the two, would offer the best first Persona game experience?

I admit, I couldn't resist after downloading Persona 4 Golden, that I started it up to see that awesome intro to the menu screen. That is as far as I went.

Start with P4G. It's a great (though far from perfect) game. P5 seems to be even better so you don't wanna go from awesome to less awesome.

Thank you BraLoD and naruball. This is great, I'm going get right to that. You've made my week even better!

I bought The Evil Within digital bundle. I always wanted to try the DLC and it's good...very good.