By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - After almost 3,5 years best games are remasters?

Metacritic has become a different place. Its rare to see a game with not a bad score for clicks, anyway, the last of us and GTA 5 are excellent games. But I think this generation is still catching steam for the next few years, but beating those scores will be hard.

At least we have zelda ^^

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Nogamez said:

Metal gear solid 2? that game was pretty much hated upon release haha I remember everyone saying goes how shit that other character was, and how crap part 2 was compared to part one etc

Raiden had his fair share of shit flung his way, but Metal Gear Solid 2 saw universal acclaim  and went on to sell over 7 Million copies. Game was so far ahead of its time and fans of the series have only come to appreciate it more over the years.

My apologies it did receive universal acclaim, must off been my memory playing tricks on me. I personally, at the time, coming off the back off PS1 Metal gear solid, was disappointed, and I've never played it since. I do remember the graphics been amazing back then though.

I wonder if Cyberpunk 2077 can come close to them

I'd put Bloodborne, Witcher III, and Nioh up there as worthy games to show off quality of this generation.