By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Seiken Densetsu 3 SNES on Nintendo Switch ( Virtual Console Confirmed ? )

Tagged games:

Why 3 and not 2? Secret of Mana is better.

Around the Network
Platina said:
Oh interesting, hopefully it will be localized, but even if it doesn't the region free option is still there :p

The "fan translation version" is probably what they took.... All they have to do is go to a rom site and download their own game patched.

Tada! Everyone can now enjoy "Secret of Mana 2" (seiken densetsu 3) on the virtual console.

yes! do it!
Thats a VERY good game

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

sc94597 said:

Why 3 and not 2? Secret of Mana is better.

why not both :)

this one had the class ish system right? i was a fan of that. SOM had better story though

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Oh my god an English localization would be huge! Please let this happen.

Around the Network

Squeenix didn't care much about VC on Wii U so this is good news. Also raises the chance of Terranigma getting added to VC from 0.15% to 0.38%.

Oh that is killer. I love that game so damn much, i lost count of how many times I've played it

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

It being on VC seems very likely, but only for Japan. As for it being localized, it seems unlikely. It would extremely awesome if it was, that and Mother 3 finally.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

JRPGfan said:
Platina said:
Oh interesting, hopefully it will be localized, but even if it doesn't the region free option is still there :p

The "fan translation version" is probably what they took.... All they have to do is go to a rom site and download their own game patched.

Tada! Everyone can now enjoy "Secret of Mana 2" (seiken densetsu 3) on the virtual console.

It's not even confirmed for the West yet :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

forest-spirit said:
Squeenix didn't care much about VC on Wii U so this is good news. Also raises the chance of Terranigma getting added to VC from 0.15% to 0.38%.

They did care for VC on WII U in Japan, though...That one got waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more VC title releases than the rest of the globe.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3