By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Monster Hunter Finally Hinted on HD Home Console??

ktay95 said:
Nautilus said:
Yeah, it would be excellent for it to happen.But it cant be an HD update only, it needs to be a new entry, even if takes more than a year to happen.

Eh start with XX this year, work on MonHun5 exclusive for 2018/19.

I think MH could use a break, otherwise franchise fatigue will set in, as it already seem it is happening.Having more than a year bnreak for the franchise will be healthy for it.Plus it will give Capcom time to put more stuff(both in terms of sheer content and innovation) in MH 5!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

The Switch is essentially designed for games like Monster Hunter, if not Monster Hunter specifically, so duh.

Ninten def needs to make sure they get a Mon Han for the Switch. That'll help boost the sales of the Switch, at least in Japan.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

why did Capcom go to Nintendo? PSP gave it tremendous success. Also with PS4's install base they should make it on PS4

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
why did Capcom go to Nintendo? PSP gave it tremendous success. Also with PS4's install base they should make it on PS4

I've never seen a man hate Capcom so much, why do you want them to go out of business so badly??

Around the Network

Here's hoping. I loved MH4..but I'm kinda burnt out on it now. A home console MH might rejuvenate my interest.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Monster hunter is of course coming to the Nintendo switch, also it will stay exclusive to Nintendo platforms as well. The only exception will be monster hunter online games

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Monster hunter is one of those games thats been held back so long by handhelds.... it would be nice to see a new one thats exclusive to the switch.

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

Considering what happened with the Vita it seems like the correct option. Although Nintendo did help them a lot to make the transition.

Aso for the PS4, the Japanese install base isn't considerable as one might think. 

JRPGfan said:
Monster hunter is one of those games thats been held back so long by handhelds.... it would be nice to see a new one thats exclusive to the switch.

Not true in fact handhelds are the reason it progressed, portable versions have been superior.