By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: The Evil Within 2 / Psycho Break 2 in production

Coolio! I have to give the first one a try now that RE went first person and no longer interests me.

Around the Network
Nem said:
Coolio! I have to give the first one a try now that RE went first person and no longer interests me.

have you played RE7? 

Ruler said:
onionberry said:
now with less black bars

they fixet it

My first impression and my only impression is a game with black bars, good for those who enjoyed the update.

onionberry said:

My first impression and my only impression is a game with black bars, good for those who enjoyed the update.

You missed a handsome spanish detective dealing with all kind of horrors and shrugging it off like it's not that big deal, though!

Ruler said:
Nem said:

have you played RE7? 

See the part where i said first person doesn't interest me? Unless the game becomes third person at some point... i'm not interested.

Around the Network
Wright said:
onionberry said:

You missed a handsome spanish detective dealing with all kind of horrors and shrugging it off like it's not that big deal, though!

I played the whole game with the cinematic bars lol 

Yesssssssssssss!!! The first was a masterpiece.

With a metascore of 75 I don't think the sequel will get much love either.

Third person horror games are becoming stale and first person walking simulator horror games like RE7, Outlast and even FNAF are all the hype now.

I'm Japanese and this is great!