By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Star at the Bar #4: Anything Interesting Happen Today For You?

Trunkin said:
Not today, but I finally got a real job a week ago.

And by real job I mean fast-food.

Which place?

DJjazzyGETH said:

This thread is going into role-play territory I didn't sign up for haha

You didn't, but secretly you did

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
DJjazzyGETH said:

Ka-pi96 said:

Been wondering this for awhile!

StarOcean said:

Whats that cat from anyway?

That's Tiramy from Amagi Brilliant Park.  The Fairy of Flowers.

He's also well known for his love of ... other things.

Ka-pi96 said:

Firstly, that's a he? :O

Secondly, how big is he? Your avy makes him look like Pikachu sized but then that gif makes him look almost full human size.

Thirdly, anybody who loves a good rump steak is a great guy in my books!

Pikachu sized?  That's an empty beer mug in front of him, man!

Well, he loves the ladies, so I'm going to assume it's a "he" but I suppose the other way is possible.  I can't remember if there is anything in the series that spells it out for certain.  

Ka-pi96 said:
Trunkin said:

Hey, as long as it pays the bills then it's a real job

Lol, no way am I gonna be paying bills with the hours they're giving me. I will get usable experience and references from it though.

StarOcean said:
Trunkin said:

Which place?

DJjazzyGETH said:

Sonic Drive-in. Ive heard horror stories about fast-food work, but this place isn't bad at all.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
pokoko said:

Pikachu sized?  That's an empty beer mug in front of him, man!

Well, he loves the ladies, so I'm going to assume it's a "he" but I suppose the other way is possible.  I can't remember if there is anything in the series that spells it out for certain.  

Well you can get tiny sized beer mugs

And for whether it's a he or she, what does the voice sound like? Manly voice or girly voice? Gonna guess it's a manly voice though if you said he before though.

Voice doesn't really matter with anime, since females will often play male parts, especially with "cute" characters.

pokoko said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Been wondering this for awhile!

StarOcean said:

Whats that cat from anyway?

That's Tiramy from Amagi Brilliant Park.  The Fairy of Flowers.

He's also well known for his love of ... other things.

The eyes though! Im so used to the ones in your pic that these look weird XD

Rough few weeks for me but today takes the cake. 2 weeks ago I found out my wife is cheating on me and had been for a while. I moved out of the house we just bought last year and I've been seeing more evidence of her adultery. Last night I found out that this guy is a convicted felon who's 6 months out of prison. But today I found out that he served 15 years for "Aggrevated Assault With a Deadly Weapon With Intent To Kill" and "Armed Robbery". Worst of all is that we have 2 small children aged 4 and 10. So yeah, it's been a rough couple of weeks and a horrible day.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

FentonCrackshell said:
Rough few weeks for me but today takes the cake. 2 weeks ago I found out my wife is cheating on me and had been for a while. I moved out of the house we just bought last year and I've been seeing more evidence of her adultery. Last night I found out that this guy is a convicted felon who's 6 months out of prison. But today I found out that he served 15 years for "Aggrevated Assault With a Deadly Weapon With Intent To Kill" and "Armed Robbery". Worst of all is that we have 2 small children aged 4 and 10. So yeah, it's been a rough couple of weeks and a horrible day.

Oh holy fuck man. Im sorry about that! If you wanna vent about it, you can make a thread about it. I know you'd get a lot of support here. Jesus though, holy long was that happenin' for?

StarOcean said:
FentonCrackshell said:

Oh holy fuck man. Im sorry about that! If you wanna vent about it, you can make a thread about it. I know you'd get a lot of support here. Jesus though, holy long was that happenin' for?

I assume longer than I know but I found out February 25. Needless to say it's pretty much destroyed me. All I can think about is that my 4 years old daughter has this to look up to as a female role model. And she wants to bring such a person around my 10  years old son. Amazing! Here I am college educated, no criminal record, coach of my son's little league team, and a 70k/year earner and she does this. Before I found out we were planning a huge vacation with the kids next month to Disney World. What's worse is that my wife is always talking about how nasty men are for cheating on their wives. But I guess the people who condemn a certain act are usually guilty of said act themselves. My kids have been taking it hard. I've moved out and it's hard for them to cope when I show up to the house we just bought 6 months ago, chill for a few hours, then have to leave. The devastation she's unleash upon our family is unbelievable!

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!