By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Annoying things gamers say

Keybladewielder said:
Zelda: Skyward Sword controls suck
Zelda: Skyward Sword is unplayable

Screw those comments, the game's controls work amazingly.

:D

I love the motion controls in Skyward Sword! They were something of a revelation for me. I had never experienced such accurate and immersive controls before. The swordplay was out of this world. Each enemy encounter became a tactical puzzle waiting to be solved with the correct angle or thrust of your blade.

Skyward Sword has some warts but I never considered the control scheme to be one of them.

Around the Network

People who dislike certain console makers and wish for their games to fail.

Will you die or something  if they're successful and gamers enjoy their games?

Hiku said:

"Is this the greatest year for console gaming ever?" (Asks person born after 2000)

Yes, it indeed is. (Born in 2001 lol)

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

"So many awesome games coming, my poor wallet".

I bet most people who say this buy 2 games per year and hope that the rest of those games will be added to their subscription library sooner or later.

"I fucked your mother"
*breathes intensively into the microphone*

Around the Network

Nintendo is the only company whose software sells systems

Playstation sells on hardware not software

Sony copies everyone and never innovates

I am Iron Man

Keybladewielder said:

Zelda: Skyward Sword controls suck
Zelda: Skyward Sword is unplayable

Screw those comments, the game's controls work amazingly.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time is overrated

oh man I hated Skyward Sword's controls.  I tried to play it like they show in the commercial and the sensor didn't detect the movement and link would be awkwardly holding his sword out not slashing at all.  So then I slowed my movements down and overexaggerated everything compared to a real sword swing and it started working.  Sorry but for me that's not working well.

I am Iron Man

Oh also hyping up certain games as GOTY when they haven't come out yet just because they're from a certain dev or part of a certain franchise.

I am Iron Man

You...are a fucking genius. Can't disagree with anything you've listed, Layton XD

(while playing a fighting game) That didn't happen, no way that happened, I didn't do that.

This game is broken