By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zelda: Done [Spoilers inside]

mZuzek said:
KLXVER said:
Are there any way to get different endings? The one I got just seemed very short.

The game doesn't really have "different" endings, just a "bad" one and a "true" one.

To get the true ending, you need to complete the Main Quest (finish all 4 dungeons, find all 12 memories, and... I guess that's it, actually). That adds an extra cutscene at the end, though it's still on the simplistic side as far as Zelda endings go.

Yeah, I dont really mind it. It just seemed short by Zelda standards.

Around the Network

Just beat it today too, though I didn't take nearly as long. I think I've played 45-50 hours so far. Got all the memories, and now I'm gonna get the rest of the shrines. I think I have about 30 left.

Not my favourite Zelda at all, but still really enjoyed it.

KLXVER said:
Are there any way to get different endings? The one I got just seemed very short.

There an extra cut scene after the credits if you achieved everything below:

-find all 12 memories

-obtain master sword

-saved all 4 divine beast

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

I also think Calamity Ganon and Dark Beast Ganon were on the easy side, but same as you I was very over-prepared, 85 hours total with a max champions shirt and 3rd level Barbarian headpiece and boots. Max stamina wheel and I believe around 21 hearts.

I did actually struggle a bit on Calamity Ganon second phase, where he has a red shield that's indestructible; only way I found around this was to dodge at the right time to get a flurry attack; but after seeing a speedrun I now know you can deflect the laser with a shield, which it never occurred to me during the fight.

I also think both fights are really epic, I was hoping that Ganondorf would show up out of nowhere but I'm happy with what we got.

Nintendo and PC gamer

mZuzek said:
osed125 said:
*spoilers*

I know this is a thread more focused on the ending and stuff, but it doesn't hurt to use some spoiler tags.

As for the final bosses, I thought Calamity was alright, pretty intense battle and would probably be very hard without doing the dungeons. It's the one that came after that was a joke, and not in a good way.

You are probably right. I just added spoilers tag to my comment.

As for the second fight; I agree it was super easy, but it was truly epic, the music alone gave me the chills.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

The final boss was on the easy side, but at least it was kind of epic and had fantastic music.

Also, when the credits ended and the final name was Iwata that was truly sad. I wish he could have seen how well this game was received.

osed125 said:
mZuzek said:

I know this is a thread more focused on the ending and stuff, but it doesn't hurt to use some spoiler tags.

As for the final bosses, I thought Calamity was alright, pretty intense battle and would probably be very hard without doing the dungeons. It's the one that came after that was a joke, and not in a good way.

You are probably right. I just added spoilers tag to my comment.

As for the second fight; I agree it was super easy, but it was truly epic, the music alone gave me the chills.

Imagine if, in the second fight you were roaming the environment: not that I think the framerate would be worth the visuals.

John2290 said:
Anyone on the net manage to finish the game in 10 minutes yet?

World record is 53 minutes I believe; there's been talks of some glitches that might let you leave the Plateau before getting the paraglider. 

If true, maybe 30 minutes or so will be the best time possible.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

I also think Calamity Ganon and Dark Beast Ganon were on the easy side, but same as you I was very over-prepared, 85 hours total with a max champions shirt and 3rd level Barbarian headpiece and boots. Max stamina wheel and I believe around 21 hearts.

I did actually struggle a bit on Calamity Ganon second phase, where he has a red shield that's indestructible; only way I found around this was to dodge at the right time to get a flurry attack; but after seeing a speedrun I now know you can deflect the laser with a shield, which it never occurred to me during the fight.

I also think both fights are really epic, I was hoping that Ganondorf would show up out of nowhere but I'm happy with what we got.

The only way I figured how to break his shield was using the Geurdo lightning power. Had to run around for a while before it replenished and I could actually beat him

John2290 said:
osed125 said:

World record is 53 minutes I believe; there's been talks of some glitches that might let you leave the Plateau before getting the paraglider. 

If true, maybe 30 minutes or so will be the best time possible.

Dammit, I really wanna watch that now before Nintendo flags the video.

Between speedruns and people showing off the game to people in locations such as public transport, Zelda will sell very well.