Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For what console did you get Zelda BOTW

Which version of BOTW do you have:

Wii U 112 33.94%

Switch 134 40.61%

I will get it for Wii U 21 6.36%

I will get it for Switch 34 10.30%

potato 29 8.79%

Total:330

Wii-U because I don't buy beta hardware and want a smaller Switch with longer lasting battery.
I hate the Wii-U gamepad and always play with Pro controller. I wish they would add the Gamepad map functions back in or provide an option to completely disable it because the annimation displayed is annoying and consumes resources.

Around the Network

Got it on Switch, was sold on the console after Splatoon 2 and Xenoblade 2, so I decided to bite the bullet now.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I'm on Wii U.

On the Switch, since I got the console~

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Wii U, and honestly, I think the framerate and stuttering issues were grossly overplayed. I've been playing it for many hours now, and have barely encountered such things, even in heavy rain, snow, intense enemy encounters, etc.

Around the Network

To be honest, I hadnt finish any Zelda Game. Ive just tried 1 and 2, both for NES. Right now, on my job, I am playing "A link to the Past" for SNES, and man, was I missing good games!! Even tho is very old, its a very interesting game, and puts me to think a lot how to solve many riddles.

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.