By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky Pathfinder 1.24 Update LIVE!

Nice to see a car but I remember exploring was pointless because of how empty of every planet is so theirs was no reason to go to far from your ship.

Around the Network

This game needs a serious complete edition physical release with every update on disc

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:
This game needs a serious complete edition physical release with every update on disc

but... its so so far from being complete. 

2018 Hit List: Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, Dreams, Spider-Man, God Of War, Days Gone, Medievil, Tomb Raider 3, RDR2 

Website is live:

http://www.no-mans-sky.com/pathfinder-update/

The PS5 Exists. 

Update LIVE. GO!

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I just tried it on my Pro, it definitely looks better than before, though it's been quite some time since I've actually played the game, so I can't quite quantify how much better. I think the framerate has received a significant boost, but again, that could just be because I haven't played the game in a long time. Feels higher than 30, however. 

EDIT: Yeah, I'm pretty sure the framerate has gone up significantly. 

Awesome, great to see them adding more features, if this month wasn't the busiest in gaming history I'd jump back on.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

Looks good, will definitely try it out once I'm done with Horizon Zero Dawn

This game already died for me. I am not going to resurrect it.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Graphically it's improved a hell of a lot. Everything is subtler, especially the lighting, and detail has increased on everything. My home planet 'feels' completely different since the update and I'm loving it.

The PS5 Exists.