By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Wii delayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's definately the 11th in the UK, I have already seen a couple of adverts for it. (which announce the 11th April at the end)

Perhaps Amazon.de just isn't expecting any copies for some reason. (or they made a mistake)

I think some Game stores are holding some kind of Mari Kart tournament in the store, you get a hat for turning up and if you win I presume you get the game free or something. 

Around the Network

Could it be because they're out of stock for April 11th? I just checked gameplay to see if the date's changed and it has this message "We are unable to accept any further preorders for this title for release day. You can still place a preorder with us and we will fulfil your order as soon as we receive further stock. This does not affect any existing orders"

d21lewis said:
Dammit, koopatroopa!! I read the thread title, and you made me puke, piss, and shit on myself at the same time! Luckily, I live in the U.S. High gas prices, no gun control, and Mario Kart on time!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

America actually pays much less than Europe or Australia.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

Are you sure it's delayed in PAL regions? I know it's not delayed in NA, Plus I can't see why they would delay it. To me it looks as if the game is very near (Very, Very, Very) completion, if not already complete. I can't see why they would delete it unless the final bits of production needed more time...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
supermario128 said:
As long as they don't delay it in NA I really don't care.

You and me both. 

Around the Network

It is not delayed several european sites have all ready scored it.Very few games are delayed after being reviewed. What this probably means is that is sold out and nintendo made more money.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

It is NOT delayed, & even if it was, it would only be a week to produce more or something.

My heart skipped a beat..

Generic Username 01 said:
d21lewis said:
Dammit, koopatroopa!! I read the thread title, and you made me puke, piss, and shit on myself at the same time! Luckily, I live in the U.S. High gas prices, no gun control, and Mario Kart on time!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
  America actually pays much less than Europe or Australia.

In your FACE, Europe and Australia!! 

;)