Forums - Gaming Discussion - List your "10/10" games.

I have never thought to score games out of 10. So none. I don't think any game is perfect or can't be improved on, anything I could say that is 10 out of 10 would be a blatant lie.

No game is 10/10.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Only my favorite game deserves a 10/10 from me. Currently this is The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
If I ever play a game that I like better than ALBW, it will become my new 10/10 game, and ALBW will be a bit lower.

When it comes to a 10/10 atleast in my eyes it means that they are really good, still need work, but are one of those games that even after you have played hours upon hours of you would still go back to it in the future and put more and more hours into it. Doenst need to be perfect, just needs to be one that hooks you forever. In my opinion atleast.

superchunk said:
Azuren said:

I call shenanigans. 

B = Sprint 

X = Jump 

Fucking. awful. 

hahah why?

Because jumping from a dash becomes a weird hand position instead of a natural one? The top face button is jump, the bottom face button is sprint... and the only option to change controls is to flip the two buttons. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Not going to judge BOTW out of 10 for a few months.

Chrono Trigger
All console Super Smash Bros. games since and including Melee
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 Rogue Leader
Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
Zelda TP and SS
Portal 2
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Fire Emblem Awakening

Didn't realize I had that many. Exactly half are Wii games.

Around the Network
Azuren said:
superchunk said:

hahah why?

Because jumping from a dash becomes a weird hand position instead of a natural one? The top face button is jump, the bottom face button is sprint... and the only option to change controls is to flip the two buttons. 

So I've tested this and I'm not convinced jumping from a run makes any difference than a walk.

Hotline Miami, Flower, and Final Fantasy VI.

Ocarina of Time
Breath of the Wild
Witcher 3
Star Wars Rogue Leader II
Sonic the Hedgehog
Super Mario Bros 3
Perfect Dark
Final Fantasy 8
Xenoblade Chronicles
Super Mario 64
Diddy Kong Racing/Mario Kart 64
Tony Hawk Pro Skater
Mario Party
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Diablo II
SWTOR
Batman Arkham City

That's all I can think of, but figure if can't think of others then they aren't 10/10

Dark Souls
Bioshock
Fallout 3
GTA V
Uncharted 2
Super Mario 64
F Zero GX
Super Mario Kart
Zelda Twilight Princess
Silent Hill 2
ICO
Horizon ZD
Chrono Cross
Castlevania SOTN
Final Fantasy 7
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Secret Of Mana
Wonderboy Dragons Trap

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

Jumpin said:
I have never thought to score games out of 10. So none. I don't think any game is perfect or can't be improved on, anything I could say that is 10 out of 10 would be a blatant lie.

No game is 10/10.

You could just redefine 10/10 to be "as good as a games get" or possibly, "a paragon for what games like this should be." or something like that.

No reason it has to mean perfect.

A 10/10 could mean that it is better than 90% of all commercially released games.

It could mean that it ranks in the top 10% of video games you played.

It could mean a thousand different things.