By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Look at what vivster got in his mail today! [food all gone now, next crate in a month]

Added first impressions to the OP.

Grape gummy and Sakura Mochi is next.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

And another update. You can say what you want about Japanese candy but it's definitely exactly inside what is advertised on the package.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
And another update. You can say what you want about Japanese candy but it's definitely exactly inside what is advertised on the package.

So, which one was your favourite?

Since vivster refuses to do an unboxing. 

VGPolyglot said:
vivster said:

So, which one was your favourite?

Not even close to finished yet (5/11) but I would probably say the potato rings. The Sakura Mochi chocolates were a pleasant surprise.

I still expect the next box too be much better. This box was themed with green tea and sakura flavored stuff which I wouldn't say are my favorites.

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:

I better embed a proper video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzhgJyRdGlU

Very cool! They have the craziest industrial made foods

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

vivster said:
SWORDF1SH said:

I better embed a proper video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzhgJyRdGlU

I fixed it.

A friend used to send me a few Japanese snacks now and then. I still have the tin from the "Grave of the Fireflies" candy.

The shrimp-flavored chips were legitimately one of the worst things I've ever eaten.

pokoko said:
A friend used to send me a few Japanese snacks now and then. I still have the tin from the "Grave of the Fireflies" candy.

And you still make it out of bed everyday without sobbing uncontrollably at the sight of it?