By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox more Popular Among Ohio University Students than Sony and Nintendo Combined

http://www.thepostathens.com/article/2017/02/video-games-popularity-oit

This is great news. This is why Microsoft always talks about gameplay hours and attach rates. Microsoft has a HUGE brand that keeps on growing every year. Due to a massive  umber of AAA titles and a constant stream of third party games Microsoft is able to keep its lead. Can't wait for Project scorpio to come out and blow everyone out of this world:)

Around the Network

And people say the US education system is in a bad state.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

On one campus, in Ohio.

Xbox One in the lead globally in the USA in one college in Ohio. The comeback is real!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Well, where I am the PS4 seems a lot more popular.

Thread title edited for accuracy,

Around the Network
Geralt said:

http://www.thepostathens.com/article/2017/02/video-games-popularity-oit

This is great news. This is why Microsoft always talks about gameplay hours and attach rates. Microsoft has a HUGE brand that keeps on growing every year. Due to a massive  umber of AAA titles and a constant stream of third party games Microsoft is able to keep its lead. Can't wait for Project scorpio to come out and blow everyone out of this world:)

At Ohio University... making strides someplace I guess.

binary solo said:
On one campus, in Ohio.

Xbox One in the lead globally in the USA in one college in Ohio. The comeback is real!

not xbox one, but xbox as a brand. this doesnt take into account previous generations and their split. 

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Ohio is one person confirmed.

Believe it or not, it's actually really easy to corner the market when there is only one person there.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Ohio really loves their donated 360s and Onez.