By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would you choose?

What would you choose?

Option 1 48 54.55%

Option 2 40 45.45%

Total:88

I choose bulbasaur.

Around the Network

this should be a Black Mirror episode.

Option 2 of course. Old games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New games

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Option 1. I don't want to stay behind, plus a lot of those 2007 and older games are getting remastered. Nathan Drake Collection, Master Chief collection, Bioshock collection, Heartgold/Soulsilver and ORAS, Mass effect collection, Zelda remasters, Cod 4 remaster, and more. Also even though I'm more of a single player guy, I can't give up online.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Option 2, because the majority of games that I play are already over 10 years old.

Around the Network

Option 1, though I still play some games that are over 10 years old, stories would be spoiled and something new and exciting will be hard to discuss

Not to mention about multiplayer

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Option 1, Zelda and Pokémon games usually get remakes.

Option 1, I could be dead in 10 years.

I love my VC and playing retro games, but I wouldn't want to be forced to wait such a long time just to play. Fact is, I'm more often to not play the older game.

2 for me.