By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Blogger gives BotW 10/10!

vivster said:
Rab said:

I guess he didnt like it 

Then why not a 2/10? That would've actually been believable. Yeah but I'd never trust Fred after that anyway.

If he felt it deserved a 4/10, why shouldn't he give it a 4/10

Around the Network
vivster said:

He gave Halo 5 a 9/10. Total bias.

It couldn't just be his honest opinion or what??

Vinther1991 said:
vivster said:

He gave Halo 5 a 9/10. Total bias.

It couldn't just be his honest opinion or what??

No. Fred is full of shit. Just read the rest of his blog. He always gives weird scores just for the clicks. Like a 1/10 for Pikmin 3 or a 5/10 for Jet Set Radio or a 10/10 for COD Infinite Warfare.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I guess some are pretty excited to make even "joke" threads.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

vivster said:

No. Fred is full of shit. Just read the rest of his blog. He always gives weird scores just for the clicks. Like a 1/10 for Pikmin 3 or a 5/10 for Jet Set Radio or a 10/10 for COD Infinite Warfare.

Oh boy...

If his review of Nintendogs + Cats isn't proof that he's credible, I don't know what is...

Around the Network

Hyped! I tend to avoid reviews when I know I'm going to buy a game but I'm glad I checked this one out!

Hahaha, you got me Pokoko.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

spurgeonryan said:
vivster said:

I never trusted Fred. I mean he gave Uncharted 4 a 4/10.

Whats wrong with that?

Nothing. Unless you post it on metacritic! Naughty Dogs worked really hard on that game. Imagine how much money they would lose if it only scored 92 on metacritic! Unacceptible!

Vinther1991 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Whats wrong with that?

Nothing. Unless you post it on metacritic! Naughty Dogs worked really hard on that game. Imagine how much money they would lose if it only scored 92 on metacritic! Unacceptible!

Someones triggered

"By Friz Miyamoto"

10/10 content